“knowing better San Diego and your camera...and have fun!”

Snap Photo Tours LLC.- Day Walking Tours
Roma
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“knowing better San Diego and your camera...and have fun!”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I enjoyed a lot the walking tour in Balboa park with Snap photo tours! we learned a lot about the park and its monuments, and how to take unique photo shoots with the camera!
The guide was very friendly, and gave us a lot of tips I did t know before on how to take good photos. She also knew a lot of facts Balboa park and SanDiego in general, and suggested us also a few very nice restaurans and sightseeing around San Diego.
I definitively recommend this tour for curious people visiting San Diego who also like taking photos.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Tremannaik

Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An activity you MUST do in San Diego!”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I have lived in San Diego for three years and I thought I knew all the famous places. but guess what? there was sooooo much that I didn't know and learned through taking these walking tours! I loved the walking part of it since you get enough time to check all the nice places from inside and outside and take nice pictures.
I got some sweet photos with what the tour guide taught me, so not only i know the story behind each place, i have a nice photo of them. the tour guides are also very informative, friendly, and patient.

The tour guide even offers taking pictures of you, so you can actually have nice photo of the place you visited and don't need to ask some random people to take a picture of you and end up having the worst framing, blurry picture.

I really recommend this photo tour to travellers and residents!

Visited May 2012