“Learn about SanDiego & Take better Travel Photos” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Snap Photo Tours LLC.- Day Walking Tours - CLOSED

Snap Photo Tours LLC.- Day Walking Tours
Peachtree City, Georgia, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Learn about SanDiego & Take better Travel Photos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2012

This is the most unique way to learn an new area of travel. You will learn not only the historical side but also new photography techniques. You also learn to use your camera or cell phone camera to maximize the quality of your photos. My guide was bright, fun, very knowledgeable. As a world traveler she brought her knowledge of other countries in relation to San Diego's history and architecture. Aggie philosophy of looking while you are walking pointed out how often I go from point A to B and do not appreciate by my enviroment to the full extent. Learning to use the camera on a walking tour helps you slow down and appreciate your surroundings. Later you can recall your travels with interesting photos and it was fun. Not just a history lecture for two hours. You actually have something concrete to take away from the tour, great photos! If you are unfamiliar with a new town this is a great way to learn the lay of the land, points and places of interest, history, and new photography skills. What more can you ask for??? All from one delightful personal tour guide. No conciere can do all of this for you.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Pamela W

Roma
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“knowing better San Diego and your camera...and have fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

I enjoyed a lot the walking tour in Balboa park with Snap photo tours! we learned a lot about the park and its monuments, and how to take unique photo shoots with the camera!
The guide was very friendly, and gave us a lot of tips I did t know before on how to take good photos. She also knew a lot of facts Balboa park and SanDiego in general, and suggested us also a few very nice restaurans and sightseeing around San Diego.
I definitively recommend this tour for curious people visiting San Diego who also like taking photos.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Tremannaik
Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An activity you MUST do in San Diego!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2012

I have lived in San Diego for three years and I thought I knew all the famous places. but guess what? there was sooooo much that I didn't know and learned through taking these walking tours! I loved the walking part of it since you get enough time to check all the nice places from inside and outside and take nice pictures.
I got some sweet photos with what the tour guide taught me, so not only i know the story behind each place, i have a nice photo of them. the tour guides are also very informative, friendly, and patient.

The tour guide even offers taking pictures of you, so you can actually have nice photo of the place you visited and don't need to ask some random people to take a picture of you and end up having the worst framing, blurry picture.

I really recommend this photo tour to travellers and residents!

Visited May 2012