“My favorite Japanese restaurant in San Diego”
Review of Ginza Japanese Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Neighborhood: Rancho Bernardo
Description: Neighborhood: Rancho Bernardo
San Diego, California
“My favorite Japanese restaurant in San Diego”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I had been coming to Ginza in Rancho Bernardo for about 10 years so I faced the recent ownership change with some trepidation. Although there were some changes to the decor and menu, I had nothing to fear as this is still my favorite Japanese restaurant. It may not have the absolute "best" or fanciest food around, but it is GOOD, the service is excellent and the prices are very reasonable for what you get (I have never gone away hungry). I like to meet friends or business associates here. It is a small place with about a dozen tables, and quiet enough to talk. One change the new management did make is a buy one, get one 50% off lunch special from 11-3, M-Sa. I have taken advantage of this with friends on several occasions now. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited June 2012