“Great cupcakes and friendly service!”
Review of Babycakes

Babycakes
Ranked #5 of 79 Bakeries in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Dayton, Ohio
“Great cupcakes and friendly service!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

The service was remarkable at the cupcake counter (did not eat an actual meal there). They treated me like a new friend. The cupcakes were delicious!

El Cajon
“Waited too long for mediocre food.”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We waited 30 minutes before someone told us they had a problem with orders. They were nice and gave us a free cupcake if we purchased one (wow). Sorry to say the cupcakes were dry and tasted old:(

• Visited November 2013
Newman Lake, Washington
“Late night sweet treats.”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Lots of varieties of cupcakes including gluten free. Cupcakes aren't too small and aren't too big. The shop is darling and the service was amazing. VERY friendly and happy.

Visited October 2013
Albuquerque, NM
“Funky, Fun and Friendly”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Great combinations of food, well-served. We had a brunch there twice, dogs in tow. Both times the wait staff was very friendly to our dogs. Moreover, the food they brought was quite tasty. In particular, the fruit "plate" they bring as a side dish is excellent. We managed to resist the cupcakes on both visits. I'm not sure we could do it a third time.

Visited August 2013
SAN ANTONIO
“Cupcakes”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I went to the cafe for dessert only, so that is the only food I can comment on. I got a red velvet cupcake that ran about 5 dollars for one that is about the size of muffin. The cupcakes frostingnis made with cream cheese, so if you dont like cream cheese you probly wont like their desserts with frosting. I also got their peanut butter brownie that was rich, creamy, and moist. That was about 5 dollars too for a good sized brownie about 5 in in length1 in in width. I thought the desserts were good but not the best I have had. I will return to try the meals but I doubt Ill return because of a craving for their sweets.

• Visited August 2013