“I am IronMan!”

US$119.00*
and up
Flyboard Lessons in San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: Southern California Hoverboard and Flyboard Rentals, Sales, and Events! Give us a call today to learn just how fast you can fly on water!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
“I am IronMan!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

What a great experience. Flo was our driver and he was great! This was such a cool experience that I'm glad I got to share with my family. My kids really enjoyed it. There is nothing like flying!

Visited June 2014

“Coolest thing on water.”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Marc was great, experience is not to be forgotten. Worth the price. You feel like iron man. Would highly recommend. It seems harder than it is.

Sonora, California
“This Was LEGIT”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is as fun as it looks. I was nervous before signing up because I was worrying over "possible" factors of it being too difficult to learn and that I wouldn't have enough time to be satisfied. By worries were wrong. This was easy to pick up (props to Mark for the quality instruction) and I was just about tired out by the "times-up." The experience was well worth the cost!

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really fun”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

If you have decent balance this is an amazing activity. Myself and my wife had a really superb time and I took to it very quickly after i got over the initial fear of being lifted out of the water. My instructor taught me how to do dolphin jumps. A really good time!

Park City, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fly with flyboards”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Instructors were great! They were safe and willing to have a good time. Equipment was in good shape, except for ripped wet suits. The experience was a thrill. It is on the pricy side, would be nice to reduce rates more with a group. Only a small discount was applied to a group of four. A mystery port charge was added too.