“Most epic birthday party ever!”

Adventuress Catamaran
More attraction details
Owner description: The Adventuress Luxury Catamaran is a gorgeous 60' luxury yacht available exclusively for private charter. All excursions are customized for our guests and the Adventuress is certified to accommodate 2-48 guests. This yacht is ideal for: sailing tours of San Diego Bay, corporate entertaining and teambuilding, weddings, bachelor/bachelorette parties, family reunions, birthdays, Gray Whale & Blue Whale Watching, and special events. Ask about our catering and beverage service options.
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I threw my 40th James Bond themed birthday on the Adventuress and have to say it's been my best birthday ever!

Captain Ken and his wife Heather were super accommodating and friendly, the boat was absolutely beautiful and the cruise was perfect!

Can't wait to sail with them again!

1  Thank Stephanie H

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We chartered this catamaran for a workplace party and we were so impressed by the crew & the catamaran. There were 8 adults and 3 kids. We brought our own food & beverages to keep the cost down and I am glad we did as it was a simple menu therefore easy clean up. Captain Ken, his wife Heather and Brock were very professional, helpful and knowledgeable about the sights on the San Diego Harbor. I researched different venues for our end of the summer party and this was really worth every penny. It was like being in a 5 star Hotel - only on the water. We are already talking about doing this again next summer. I highly recommend this experience to everyone (whatever the occasion) Pam

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I booked the Adventuress for a company outing over the phone from another state and crossed my fingers that it would be a passable experience. Boy was a wrong! It was an exceptional experience! The boat is big, beautiful and clean. Heather and Captain Ken, the owners, are incredible. Very attentive and accommodating. Our group had 23 but this boat can probably handle almost double that easily.

This event went over so well that we are booking another charter in February and will be taking clients in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We chartered the Adventuress for my 30th birthday and could not have had a better experience! There were a total of 40 of us, and it was still extremely spacious. This boat is luxurious to say the least! I have been on a lot of catamarans, but one takes the cake by far! I was so impressed by the cleanliness and added touches throughout the boat. There are a bunch of comfy bean bags to relax in at the bow (which is where we spent a lot of our time).

Captain Ken and the crew were so helpful in setting up and made our trip extra fun! We were able to customize our charter with zero hassle, and I felt they really cared about making sure we were all enjoying the trip.

The Adventuress was such a special experience, I would recommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I had an amazing time with my friends for a birthday sail charter! The Captain Ken was a really nice guy and he even let the birthday girl steer the catamaran for a little while. The Captain and crew were very nice and had an amazing spread of food including sandwiches, breads, crackers, cheese, fruit and of course dessert! The really cool thing about the catamaran is that it is very stable and can catch slight breezes. No need worry about getting seasick. We went by the USS Midway, Star of India, Bait Barge which had quite a few sea lions, pelicans, herons and egrets on it. The captain told me that they even do whale watching charters.

I highly recommend the Adventuress Catamaran!!