“Very good vegetarian food”
Review of Plumeria

Plumeria
Ranked #281 of 4,776 Restaurants in San Diego
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Very good vegetarian food”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Good food and service. Recommend the mock tuna flower cups and larb with the mock duck. Drunken noodle is also very good.

Sebring, Florida
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Being a vegetarian for over 30 years, I can definitely say that this is one of the best veggie meals ( and Thai food) I've had so far...everything is freshly made, tastes delicious, healthy and beautifully presented. The atmosphere is pleasant, a little small but cozy. Prices are so reasonable and the staff is very friendly. Plumeria is a place that everyone can enjoy, whether you're vegetarian or not.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank tantrika16
San Diego, California
“Best Vegetarian Food & Staff”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

While I didn't check that this was one of the best meals ever in a restaurant it is definitely one of the better and I am 73 so have eaten in quite a few restaurants. I am not a vegetarian but think healthy food is great and the atmosphere, while a bit noisy, was made homey & very comfortable by the very friendly wait staff. All three dishes our group had were excellent -- so try anything. Our group of four started with shared tasty Flower Cups. My wife and I had the Cashew Nut and daughter Pumpkin Curry. Food is accurately adjusted for spiciness (I like a bit and my wife likes none) and so tasty.
My granddaughter talked me into sharing the Sticky Rice with Coconut (we went vegan) and it capped off an excellent meal.
Someone read that the price was a bit high but a complete meal was only $38 for four - to me a verrrry good value.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Richard P
“Awesome food”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

One of the best restaurants we have been to. Great food and service. Loved their Tom Yum soup especially.

Riverside, California
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Flower cups as appetizers. Crispy and flavorful mock duck with veggies, and brown rice molded in a star shaped mound. Incredibly tasty, eaten at a table out on the sidewalk in the sunshine with a flowering plumeria nearby. I loved it all. My fellow diners said to skip the eggplant dish--that it's too dry. But for me, it was perfect.

• Visited June 2014