“Visited when attending conference @ Town&Country”

Bunz Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #390 of 4,957 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Good food, good service, good choice of beer (including craft beers).
We all had the Mexican option.
Visited when staying at Days Inn and attending conference @ Towne and Country. Looked a better than restaurant closer to home.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Burgers and Hot Dogs galore; I settled on the All American Classic Hot Dog (all dogs split and griddled crisp topped with pickle relish, mustard, ketchup, chopped onion). I paired it with the ½ ‘N’ ½ fries & rings. I liked both the hot dog and the fries and onion rings. The burgers looked tasty but just wasn't in the mood for one. I'll be back.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stayed at the Days inn for a few days and ate here twice, food is amazing, burgers hotdogs etc. the wait time and service is terrible though! We stood waiting in a line up for 15 mins, just to sit down, even though the restaurant was half empty.

Had to get our own menus, and go to checkout to get the check. Second time no different, tried calling our order in to takeout, I was on hold for 9 minutes! Shame about the service as it would be 4 or 5 stars.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stopped in here on our way to the Holiday Bowl. Very good burger and fries. I liked the onion rings, the batter was kind of heavy but they tasted fine. I prefer a corn meal batter because they tend to have a better crunch. The milkshakes are good and I had a beer form one of the local micro breweries. All around a very solid experience. Much better than most hotel offerings, like Denny's etc. The waitstaff was very nice as well and answered all of my wife's questions. She eats gluten free and some times servers act put out with questions, not in this case.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stopped in with another couple. Nothing special at all. I guess if your staying at the hotel and had no transportation to go anywhere else it would work. But too many good spots in San Diego for a resident to make a special visit to.