“No disclosure cause for disappointment”

San Diego Scenic Tours
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
Buffalo, New York
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“No disclosure cause for disappointment”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Wanting to to have an overview tour of San Diego and the Harbor thought the tour A-333 all day including Tijuana as a bonus to us woud be perfect. I called and spoke to Bruce 3 times asking questioins on timing and sights and pick up etc - after feeling this was a professional company (and it still may be) I reserved a tour day for my husband and I for Tuesday. Sunday later afternoon Bruce called and asked if we woud be able to go on Monday as they had a group signed up and were trying to fill the tour. I explaiined we had medical appointments on Monday and could not go then - At this time he disclosed after I questiooned him some that the tour only goes if they have enough people. This had never been noted inn my 3 previous conversations with him. He then explained after I asked that our tour for Tuesday was questionable and to call and confirm Monday at 9 PM - When I called Monday night he apologized that there were not enough people for Tuesday coulld we go Wednesday - again this was not feasable for us. He said it was maybe possible to do the Tuesday Tijuana afternoon and would let us know. He did call Tues. morning and said that we could go to Tijuana that afternoon but as that was not our priority we declined. We wished he would have disclosed from the beginning that the tour only went if enough people signed up - If you have a real flexible schedule this may work for you . Note you pay when you get there .

Visited January 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“All Day Tour that lasted FOREVER”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Our bus driver/tour guide had laryngitis but he did try his best. During the city tour there was not a lot of opportunities to get out and explore. We just drove through Old Town without getting a chance to look around.

We then took a harbour cruise which was fine. However, we were with an exceptionally large and loud group from China. I tried to escape the noise by going outside only to have to listen to a smaller group of extremely pretentious reality show producer wanna bees from LA.

After lunch on our own at Seaport Village (which the tour guide kept referring to it as Fisherman's Village) we went to Tijuana.

Tijuana was fine, a bit depressing as it is pretty run down. The shopping was ok. When signing up for this tour the brochure said it went from 2:00 - 6:00. They need to include that due to the border crossing back into the US the time of the tour end may be varied. We were stuck at the border forever. I didn't get back to my hotel until 11:00 pm.

Visited July 2013
Sydney
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Family outing”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I am a bit late writing this review but we took this company back in May,2013 we took the San diego sights and in the afternoon we went to tujeria we had mike and he was excellent really gave us a great day. If you are going to san diego I would highly recommend this compay.

Visited May 2013
London, Canada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“Good way to get a taste of San Diego”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Free pick up at hotel and a good taste of what San Diego has to offer. Magic Mike our driver made the trip fun. Would recommend if you don't have tons of time in the city.

Visited May 2013