“Great time!”

Cortland, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We went on the afternoon Tijuana tour and had a blast. Mike was our guide and was very knowledgeable and very entertaining! At the end of time in Tijuana, we were even serenaded on the bus by one of the locals. Would definitely go again!

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Tigglet65

charlotte
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tijuana Tour with Mike”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Went on a tour of Tijuana on 2/26/214 with Mike.....Great time, Mike was very knoledgable and really made the the whole trip . Would go once a week on this one......"From Georgia"

Visited February 2014
3 Thank zannmann
Augusta, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Tour Guide Mike was the Best”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Our guide Mike made the whole trip worthwhile.He knew everything you ever wanted to know about San Diego and Tijuana. I would have definitely taken the day tour with him had we had enough time. If you do go ask for Mike he will keep you laughing the entire day !

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Leslie H
Maricopa, Arizona
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 235 helpful votes
“Driver/Tourguide and Bus Left A LOT To Be Desired.”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Our driver/tour guide, Gregory, was dressed sloppily and presented a very non professional appearance. He was boring and showed no enthusiasm with his narration and efforts with his chosen profession. The bus, in our opinion, was unfit for the road. There was a serious vibration in the front end. If it had been me driving I would never have taken that bus on the road. A very disappointing and boring trip. And no, I would not recommend this to anyone.

Visited January 2014
Buffalo, New York
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“No disclosure cause for disappointment”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Wanting to to have an overview tour of San Diego and the Harbor thought the tour A-333 all day including Tijuana as a bonus to us woud be perfect. I called and spoke to Bruce 3 times asking questioins on timing and sights and pick up etc - after feeling this was a professional company (and it still may be) I reserved a tour day for my husband and I for Tuesday. Sunday later afternoon Bruce called and asked if we woud be able to go on Monday as they had a group signed up and were trying to fill the tour. I explaiined we had medical appointments on Monday and could not go then - At this time he disclosed after I questiooned him some that the tour only goes if they have enough people. This had never been noted inn my 3 previous conversations with him. He then explained after I asked that our tour for Tuesday was questionable and to call and confirm Monday at 9 PM - When I called Monday night he apologized that there were not enough people for Tuesday coulld we go Wednesday - again this was not feasable for us. He said it was maybe possible to do the Tuesday Tijuana afternoon and would let us know. He did call Tues. morning and said that we could go to Tijuana that afternoon but as that was not our priority we declined. We wished he would have disclosed from the beginning that the tour only went if enough people signed up - If you have a real flexible schedule this may work for you . Note you pay when you get there .

Visited January 2014