“Amazing pizza”
Review of Project Pie - CLOSED

Project Pie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Build your own pizza or order from a simple menu. Great for kids after a long day at the beach or a shopping trip. Drinks are made from pure sugar cane definite plus. Great food!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

My friend and I went there on a Saturday at around 3pm and beat the rush. Who knew this place would get packed out on a Saturday at 3:15? It was our first time there. Customer service was great. Place was clean. The place reminded us of the Chipotle chain restaurant by the way of the set up. It is ingenious to have custom personal sized pizzas. I asked for pesto and love the fact that they just didn't lightly drizzle it on my pie...they covered that pie with the green tasty goodness! yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because of the thin crust, the pies bake quickly. I can see Project Pie being extremely busy during the work week at lunch hour. I will return there for sure. Both my friend and I enjoyed our meals. Bathrooms were clean too (side note: the bathrooms were easily accessible unlike other "urban" places where you need a token to get in or a bathroom key from staff to get inside).

1  Thank KellenKellen
Reviewed 7 November 2013

If you want to make yourself happy, visit Project Pie. You build your own pizza. There are multiple choices of meats, vegetables, cheeses, olives, fruits, and you can get it on regular or gluten free crust. The cost of $7.50 can't be beat. Service is good, and there is a beverage bar. No frills but great on substance.

1  Thank acoachcool
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Project Pie is great! Everyone gets to design their own personal style pizza with great ingredients. Each person gets exactly what they want, the service is very fast, and the atmosphere is fun!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

So simple yet so genius! Project Pie takes the Chipotle business model and applies it to pizza. $7.50 gets you a personal pizza worth UNLIMITED toppings. It's delicious, customizable, and affordable. Your pizza is ready in about 4 minutes and I always have leftovers.

I think I'll give 6 stars once they start serving wine and beer. Is that possible?

1  Thank Justin C