“Another Extremely Satisfied Customer”

San Diego Sand Castles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The best way to spend time on San Diego's beaches is by doing something unique - build a professional style sand castle! San Diego Sand Castles isn't a gallery, competition, or "thing to see" for public viewing (please don't come to our address expecting to see sand castles!) In fact, we're a far more interactive reservations-required beachside "thing to do" where your group gets to be the artists! San Diego Sand Castles specializes in sand castle lessons for people of all ages all year-round! Our sand castle lessons are a lot of fun, are educational, and a great way to spend time on the beach in San Diego. When the instructors aren't happily teaching sand castle lessons, they are often working on professional masterpiece commissioned sculptures or you can often find them creating their own unique ideas!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Include us in the same group as all the other reviewers..I thought "it couldn't be as good as everyone is writing".... I was very wrong.. It was more then I was expecting..not only did JT keep in constant contact about our lesson but the actual lesson was top notch....3 hours of devoted time for a great price.. I will refer anyone and everyone possible to him..

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"we spent hours"
"sea world"

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My son and I met with JT and learned so much!!! It was a great way to spend the first part of our day, and we look forward to going home and teaching the rest of our family what we've learned. JT is very funny really puts a lot of passion into what he's doing. Would do this again in a heartbeat!

2  Thank Lgumpert4
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

J.T. rocks!! My family flew down for some fun in the sun and that's exactly what we got! A ton of time on the beach with our feet in the sand watching our daughters build some awesome sand castles. J.T. Is a very good teacher....he allows the kids to get their "kid mojo on" and build! Our girls are 10, 11 and 13. They worked on their castles for 3 1/2 hours. J.T. worked alongside them with fun instruction. They never got bored. Thanks a ton! We now have our family Christmas card. Thanks a bunch and we will be back to build again.

1  Thank alaskatiff123
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was such a fun experience. The weather was great which helped. Our instructor was fun and informative at the same time. We learned lots of great tricks for building sand castles and laughed the whole time. He had all the equipment and everything ready to go and had plenty of tools for each of us. It was a delightful afternoon.