“Worth Every Penny and More”

San Diego Pub Crawler
Ranked #30 of 220 Nightlife in San Diego
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: San Diego Pub Crawler is pub crawl company in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter. We offers guests an insiders look at some of the most popular and interesting bars in downtown San Diego. Every event we run includes VIP Entry, 50% Off Drinks, Free Drinks, and Waived Cover Charges. We offer guided public pub crawls in the Gaslamp Quarter every Friday & Saturday night by reservation on our website. Group sizes range anywhere from 15-75 people depending on the evening. In addition, we also offer custom built pub crawls, nightlife experiences, and VIP packages 7 days a week for birthdays, bachelor & bachelorette parties, and corporate groups.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 8 April 2015

In my travels I've stumbled through a lot of pub crawls and let me say - this was by far one of the best ones I've ever crawled with! Such a great mix of people all there to have a good time. The bars were definitely as advertised - a mix of what the Gaslamp District has to offer. We started at a neighborhood bar, saw live music, checked out a lounge with craft beer, and finished up by dancing the night away at a wild party bar. By the end the whole group was dancing together and a few of us even exchanged numbers and grabbed brunch the next day! Our host Eddy was friendly and helpful (ask him about how he became a host, it's a great story), and I would DEFINITELY recommend this for someone looking for a fun, casual night in downtown San Diego. Bravo SDPubCrawler!

Date of experience: February 2015

Reviewed 9 February 2015

I had a corporate group of 18 from out of town and wanted something to do together on a Friday night. I contacted Eddy and we clicked right away. I told him a bit about our group and he knew exactly where we should go. He was great at keeping us on schedule. Everyone had a blast and are still talking about it! Thanks Eddy! If we have another meeting in San Diego we know who to call for evening entertainment!

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 7 November 2014

Celebrated my birthday with San Diego Pub Crawler and it was such a good time!
Myself and several of my friends met at the first bar where Eddy the crawl guide and many other crawlers were starting out. We went to several bars with each bar building on the last one and I have to say there was something for everyone. San Diego Pub Crawler had it all set up, the bars had lines out front and we just went to the front and in with Eddy, no waiting in any line! We had a blast I seriously highly recommend this for a good time in San Diego!
Planning to go on another crawl around Christmas, cant wait.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Unbelievable time for a bunch of Canadians down for a bachelor party!!!! I highly recommend this pub crawl for anyone that wants to see San Diego's nightlife and have a great time!!!

Date of experience: May 2014