Open today: 11:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Did the $55 private crawl and it is spectacular and well worth the price!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Last weekend, I decided to celebrate my 21st birthday with SD Pub Crawl and let me tell you, it was... read more

Reviewed 18 February 2019
cherie9_98
Best way to party in a big group!!!

Easily the best way to bar hop in downtown SD! All covers taken care of with great drink specials... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2018
krisno b
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2018

I love this crawl so much I've been three times! It's my favorite thing to do in San Diego as far as nightlife. All the bars were so fun and we got free shots! Adam was my host for two of the pub crawls and he was amazing. Highly recommend this for anyone who wants something fun to do in San Diego.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Had such a great time at the pub crawl this weekend!! Discounted drink prices, 1 free shot, and 1 free well drink. It was totally worth it! The hosts were super awesome and made sure to find everyone in the bars before leaving to the next.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

There is nothing like a night out in the Gaslamp District with San Diego Pub Crawler. I have been going on pub crawls with this company for years and it never gets old! Being born and raised in
San Diego, it's easy to get into a routine of going to the same places. The pub crawls with San Diego Pub Crawler change all of that. Not only are the drink specials insanely good and we get to skip all the lines of people waiting to get into bars, but it allows you to explore all kinds of awesome bars downtown. Going out with friends is easily 3 times as much without the pub crawl and you get to explore new and exciting spots to party.

On top of that, it's a great way to meet new people. Whether I'm with a big group or riding solo it's always a good time. It's essentially a mobile party that you get go around downtown on with a group of amazing people. The themed events are out of control fun and the private events are perfect for special occasions.

Transplants, locals, and tourist alike, I highly recommend San Diego Pub Crawler.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Expedition619834
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This was the PERFECT way to take my nephew out in the SD Gaslamp! When my 22 year old nephew told me he wanted to "go out downtown" during his visit to San Diego...I'm not going to lie...I kinda panicked. My husband and I are in our mid-30's and don't party every weekend like we used to...so I wasn't sure what to do or where to go.

San Diego Pub Crawler to the rescue!

Our ticket got us into 4 different bars PLUS free or discounted drinks at each place! The 3 of us had a blast at every venue on the crawl and the "crawl leaders" were really friendly and keep the party moving along.

If you're coming to San Diego and want to experience what our city has to offer, I highly recommend this event. When I asked the people who lead our group where we were going, they said that each crawl is different and they decide where to go based on the vibe of the people in the group. Which is awesome!

Trust me. You'll have a blast.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Jayme H
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Eddy was so helpful leading up to and during our first night out in Gaslamp! Thanks for a wonderful kick off to an epic bachelorette weekend.

Date of experience: May 2017