“I would recommend RayRentals for the best service, prices and quality.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ray's Rentals

Ray's Rentals
“I would recommend RayRentals for the best service, prices and quality.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013

RaysRental is a very friendly with excellent service and quality. Check out the bicycles aha surfing equipments. I'm happy and I'll be back!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Don’t bring any equipment; just go to Ray’s Rentals!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2013

This place has EVERYTHING. My friends and I wanted to try surfing for the first time so we went to Ray’s Rentals. The rental rates at Ray’s were great; the staff was supper helpful and even gave us some beginner tips on surfing. Later in the week we visited a few other rental shops at the beach but had to go back to Ray’s because of the great prices and friendly service. All the rental equipment was clean and in good condition.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Great service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

We have been staying nearby for the last 10 days and have used Rays rentals numerous times for hiring Boards, bikes and paddle boards. They have always been happy to see us, helpful, and willing to do us a deal as returning customers. Would highly recommend

Claremont, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Plenty of bikes, open til 7pm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a place to rent bike to cruise from mission to Pacific Beach, I came across rays rentals on Yelp. Paid $28 for to beach cruisers with a basket and lock, which was okay. Bikes werent the greatest but they worked. overall a good experience, I do like that they're open until 7 p.m.

Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Biking and Surfing in San Diego”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

This place rents everything you need to enjoy the Beach in San Diego. I rented a tandem bike with my husband and cruised the boardwalk. We even stopped by Tower 23 and had a few drinks. We went back the next day cause we both wanted to try Stand Up Paddleboarding. Be sure to get a wetsuit too. You will most likely fall in the water but that is most of the fun! We went on the Bay but you can do the ocean too. Everyone who works there was friendly and they also have rollerblades and surfboards of all kinds. Next time I want to rent a surfboard. I will def go back to Ray's!