“Best Italian” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baci Ristorante Italiano

Baci Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Baci Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #268 of 4,699 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ashton St.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The place looks like it's home to the mafia. I'm sure the mafia didn't have any better food. It's a full menu but if it's Italian and not on the menu, they will prepare it for you. Veal dishes are excellent. The Petrale sole is out of this world. The very knowledgable wait staff is great. They will be in tuxedos, but they won't throw you out if you're in jeans.

Visited April 2014

San Diego, California
“For really great Italian food, skip Little Italy and go here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Where do I begin? I was taken to this restaurant last week and I thought I died and went to food heaven that was graced with such beautiful aroma and taste. Waxing lyrical only? - eh no. Every thing I had at Baci's was exquisite. This is not a restaurant for pizza or your average lasagna. This is for the special meal that you need for your soul. When you walk into the rooms you notice the beautiful yet tasteful decor - the art on the walls is just stunning. You are seated and immediately someone comes with the wine list. I had a special for the antipasti - couldn't tell you what it was called - but it was a pasta dish with flavoring that made me groan with pleasure. I shared the Caesar salad with extra crispy proscuitto. My entre was Scampi in Lobster Sauce and I then swore I'd never eat anywhere else - beautifully made. My friend had the Swordfish Oreganato which I will have to have the next time. My friend and I shared the creme brulee. You absolutely pay for what you get and it sooo worth it.

• Visited April 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Great Old School Italian On The West Coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

Was brought here for dinner by some business associates and found the restaurant to be really top notch. Very old school in terms of the service and ambiance and the food is top quality. We had a long unhurried meal accompanied by wine. The server never rushed us and the specials ( I had veal chop saltimbocca ) were excellent. They are known I hear for their swordfish dish and several at my table ordered and seemed to enjoy it very much. The owner came over and greeted us during our meal. Overall I thought this was as good an Italian dinner as I've had on the West Coast since moving here from NY 20 years ago.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Needles CA
“Outstanding as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Wow!! It has been a few years since I had the pleasure to eat in this fine restaurant again. They did a superb job of food preparation and the meal I had was over the top. I am so glad I went back. I didn't think they could top the last time, but Tony came through. This is a must visit when in San Diego!

Visited March 2014
San Diego, California
“best food in san diego”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

The food was incredible! the service even better!! francesco our waiter was the best.Phillip and Tony were on top of everything.

• Visited March 2014