“Excellent Food and Service”

Baci Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Baci Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #276 of 4,847 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ashton St.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This place was recommended by our hotel concierge and my family was very happy with this choice. Food was excellent and the service stellar! Our server was always watching to see what we needed and made suggestions for specialties they served and also wine pairings - Truly enjoyed the evening meal there. Excellent is all I can say!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Wow, this place was great. We started with salads - hearts of palm for my friend and the special burrata and prosciutto salad for me. They were both fantastic - the dressing was perfectly balanced and there was just enough of it. Then we shared eggplant parmesan and tortellini, which were both delicious. I was so full at that point that I could hardly move, but I was tempted to order another entree anyway. Our waiter was great - very attentive, but did not hover. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

As other Italian ressturan is always busy our friend decided to go here, menu is nice, fish are good but price for food and in particular wine is very high. Good if you like fish.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The place looks like it's home to the mafia. I'm sure the mafia didn't have any better food. It's a full menu but if it's Italian and not on the menu, they will prepare it for you. Veal dishes are excellent. The Petrale sole is out of this world. The very knowledgable wait staff is great. They will be in tuxedos, but they won't throw you out if you're in jeans.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Where do I begin? I was taken to this restaurant last week and I thought I died and went to food heaven that was graced with such beautiful aroma and taste. Waxing lyrical only? - eh no. Every thing I had at Baci's was exquisite. This is not a restaurant for pizza or your average lasagna. This is for the special meal that you need for your soul. When you walk into the rooms you notice the beautiful yet tasteful decor - the art on the walls is just stunning. You are seated and immediately someone comes with the wine list. I had a special for the antipasti - couldn't tell you what it was called - but it was a pasta dish with flavoring that made me groan with pleasure. I shared the Caesar salad with extra crispy proscuitto. My entre was Scampi in Lobster Sauce and I then swore I'd never eat anywhere else - beautifully made. My friend had the Swordfish Oreganato which I will have to have the next time. My friend and I shared the creme brulee. You absolutely pay for what you get and it sooo worth it.