“Excellent Indian food and reason prices”

Bombay Exotic Cuisine of India
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Washington Ave
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have been here many times, and never written a review for it, each time I'm in San Diego I try and make it here, they have a Lunch and Dinner Buffet that is very reasonable, and the food is outstanding. They have meat and Vegan options, the vegan options are out of this world, walking in here transports you to India .

Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Deep fried nightmare. We just had to leave the food. It was greasy and bore no resemblance to any Indian food I have ever eaten. We we told the waiter he just shrugged -- he has heard it before.

1  Thank daniellass
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Went here with my very good friends Matt and Brittney. I don't eat Indian food very often since Ryne doesn't like it so I was glad they wanted to go here. The food was excellent. They have a wide variety with good portion size and reasonable prices. The atmosphere is good and there's a snake-charming belly dancer for entertainment - she also was a fire juggler -- to me she was creepy but I have a thing against belly dancers.
The only criticism I would have is that they brought out the appetizers and the main courses at the same time which made the table crowded and the dinner feel a little rushed.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We had a really good experience at Bombay. The food was good--very fresh, with just the right amount of spice. The restaurant is beautifully decorated, and the service was great. We will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant twice. Once for dinner and last Sunday for lunch. Each time was most enjoyable. During the dinner (food was excellent, tasty and good) they had a woman who
danced with 3 snakes. It was a very interesting performance and quite professional. For lunch
it was only $9.99 each and great variety of food which included soups, salad, fruits, curries, chicken tandori, lamb etc. and a selection of desserts. Peaceful and comfortable place with amazing decor
and a very large waterfall. Service was excellent. I shall be returning there frequently.