“Just plain fun at the ball game”
Review of Petco Park

Ranked #7 of 440 things to do in San Diego
Orlando, Florida
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Just plain fun at the ball game”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Petco Park is just an overall fun ball park. My husband and I love to travel to different baseball stadiums in different cities. Petco Park is located around a lot of great local restaurants (no big named chains) with some of the best mexican food around. Then that day the park was hosting a Beer Festival (SCORE) in the outfield with cheap drink tickets and lots of local and craft beers. Once we got in the stadium and sat in our seats an usher asked me if it was my first time visiting (which it was) and gave me a first time visitors button. It was clean and a great stadium!

Visited July 2013

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyed Our Visit”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Watched a great game, had fund the surroundings around the park are beautiful. The food was good but a bit $$$ to be expected at the ball park. The seats were good and everyone was very friendly and helpful we had a really good time.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Anne H
San Francisco
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“Premier Club is dah bomb...”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Attended a Sunday matinee game for Padres and the Nationals. Parking was just across the street from the main gate. Escalators whisked up to field level and all the amenities of the Premier Club. We were ushered to our seats eleven rows behind home plate. The weather was perfect. Everything converged to make this a perfect afternoon. The Omni Club was quite expensive for food and drinks, but this was not our only choice. Having a catered cooked meal at a ballpark just goes against the grain for me. Same with mixed drinks. I was raised for beer and hand-held food in the open air of a baseball game so we opted to recognize traditions. The fare is varied and all very good. The beer and soda is plentiful-though expensive. Restrooms are clean, plentiful, and maintained. Great experience in a clean, safe and friendly atmosphere.

Visited June 2014
Brighton, Tennessee
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice park”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I recently saw the Padres with my family. The team did not play well and lost 6-0 but the park is nice. Lots of food choices and vendors. Park staff was nice and helpful. First Aid is a behind third base but is quite nice if you have issues. My aunt got a blister walking to the stadium and first aid gladly provided her some advice and bandaids.

Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“take me out to the ballgame”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

my first baseball game and found the whole experience amazing. Petco park has to be one of the cleanest sporting arenas I have ever been to.

Visited May 2014