“Charming outdoor setting”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We always love catching a delicious bite to eat at Zinc...soup, salad, sandwiches and terrific coffee. Lovely relaxed patio setting.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

homemade soup, fresh sandwiches and a wonderful
outdoor shaded setting...a great place to watch the world go
by in between jaunts down Cedros avenue.
Always a line out the door but don't despair...they take your order and give you a vibrator to let you know when your
order is ready.
Warning..very limited indoor seating...10??

Reviewed 10 December 2011

They have the best scones!
We had wonderful egg salad and soup.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

I have been here for breakfast and lunch. I love that I can have a big bowl of granola and fruit while others can have eggs. I am so hooked on the granola, I bought it to take home. I have tried several times to make my own as it is pricey but I can't seem to copy it so i will continue to shell out the bucks. The salads are great the sandwiches too. I can't leave without having a real cup of expresso or cappacuino.

Reviewed 21 September 2010

salad that would fit in my hand need i say more. the staff blames the owners and shrug their shoulders