“Not Our Most Favorite”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My family (2 adults, 3 kids) ate at this restaurant. It is very family friendly, and provides big portions, but quality of the food is not the best. We had pizza, spaghetti, veal, and Lasagna.

We loved the lasagna and the salad. The rest were purely average.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We'd heard from a few people that we should check this place out. There was a line out the door when we arrived, so we thought this must be really incredible food. Meh. We both ordered pasta dishes and they tasted rather ordinary. Not bad, but not what we expected. We did like the ambiance and our waitress was wonderful.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

My brother recommended that if wanted Italian that this was the place to eat in Litle Italy. You walk up and it first is a market but as you walk in ( if you can get in , the line is usually out the door) you walk to the back and its a Italian restaurant. The food and staff was great. The atmosphere was cool and I would highly recommend it. You do get alot of food so sharing is recommended.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Immediately after I commented to my husband that I have decided I prefer dining places without cloth tablecloths and napkins, we stumbled upon this place. The smell drew us in. At first confused, thinking it was an Italian Market, we discovered the restaurant in the back. We must have arrived at the right time, as we only waited 5 minutes. When we left, the line for a table was out the door. We were seating in a long narrow dining room, with jute wrapped signed wine bottles hanging from the sealing. After telling the server it was our first visit, she gave us suggestions and showed us around the menu. The small anti-pasta salad was plenty for two of us. We each ordered our own dish, which was large enough portions to take home left-overs. The meat sauce was a little on the sweet side (I prefer less sweet) but good. The Sausage sandwich was huge! A trip to the restroom turned into a tour, as I was able to view the kitchen (almost walked through it) and three other dining rooms. Very family style atmosphere. Exactly was we were looking for. Prices high as they are a la carte, but if you are not a big eater, you could share a main dish and salad. Would love to go back and try the pizza. Handmade crust and looked and smelled delicious.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Went here with friends. The line was a little long, but not out the door. We had two pizzas (pepperoni & sausage, and pepperoni & mushroom), lasagna, ravioli, chicken parm sandwich, spaghetti with clam sauce. There were 8 of us. Everything was very tasty. Would go back there again.