“Yum”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #514 of 4,834 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

The food was fantastic and the beer even better!! We had goat cheese artichoke flatbread and a chicken,bacon,avocado Sandwhich.

There are newer reviews for Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This is a great place to get together with friends, eat some apps, have a couple of drinks and enjoy the beautiful SD sun. It is good value for money and very fairly priced, especially around happy hour. The food isn't amazing, but it is good. What you go here for is a nice chat with food and beer with friends.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Inviting and friendly atmosphere, seated quickly. We chose the egg rolls starter which had chicken and other great things inside. For $10.50 we got 5 and they weren't very big but they were very good!

Our meals took a while to arrive. My husband had a chicken cashew stir fry and absolutely enjoyed it. My aunt had the salmon and said it was cooked perfect. The kids shared a kids cheeseburger and pepperoni pizza and polished them both off.

I had a goats cheese flatbread. Although I finished it, I found it a bit soggy in the middle and a bit heavy on the onions. I can't be certain because it wasn't listed on the menu, but I think I tasted a hint of cilantro. I am not a fan of cilantro.

I sat with my coat on throughout the meal, but everyone else seemed comfortable enough.

We had to wait a while to get our check. Overall it was good. I would try them again.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We enjoyed the great service and the tasty micro brewed ale! The food was great. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

On our recent four day trip to San Diego we visited Gordon Biersch on our first night and our last night. We had the Woodford Reserve Salmon and several Mahi specials. We loved the quinoa kale side. We sat in the protected porch area that had lots of Tvs showing the NCAAs. They had a good collection of wines by the glass. They also had six or nine ounce pours. The wait staff were attentive. We enjoyed!