“Reasonable priced sushi rolls and more”
Review of RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - CLOSED

RA Sushi Bar Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Broadway at 5th Ave.
Reviewed 12 April 2014

An enthusiastic staff serves up dozens of varied sushi rolls and a full range of "kitchen food." Japanese food lovers will find all of their favorites on offer.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We went in to eat at 6 pm on a Wednesday, which was happy hour. We got a great deal on some rolls and appetizers, along with a drink. I HIGHLY recommend the short ribs. Best I've had outside of Hawaii.

1  Thank Brittneydeanne
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Had a California roll, spicy tuna, and miso soup. Spent $25 with tip. Very filling and delicious! Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

It's situated in San Diego downtown and I went with my girlfriend and for the occasion we booked to be sure to find a table, but is not necessary.
The atmosphere is relaxing and informal, helped also by the soft light of the lamp..
The food was good, we tried 4 kind of sushi and none of them disappointed us;
I found the drinks in the average, we took two cocktail and they could be made with more accuracy. The staff was nice and polite as it should be. The bill wasn't too high, also thinking to the location. In conclusion I reccomend this place for sure

Reviewed 8 January 2014

My husband and I tried this place finally for the first time and we wish we had tried it sooner! It was so good! Sat in the bar lounge at a small table for two which was cute and intimate for a date night. The drinks were great and the shrimp appetizer was to die for! Then came the rolls! Scallop Dynamite was the best yet! I will absolutely be eating here again. Great for couples, date nights and friends!