“Best gyro one the beach ”
Review of Greek Islands Cafe

Greek Islands Cafe
Ranked #279 of 4,964 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Greek Islands Cafe has been open in the same location for 34 years. With our picturesque views and amazing homemade food, its has been a local favorite for many years and hopefully years to come. All our desserts are made in house and well as some of our specialties like Pasticcio and Spanakopits as well as Dolmades.
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I did see the Greek restaurant sign from far away so I told my self I got to stop and try there gyro sandwich and I'm glad that I did and it sure was a great sandwich and I love it so much .... Keep up the good work & the good team work over there .

1  Thank GENA2010

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I went with my little picky daughter and we loved it! It looks like a fast food the way it is set up, but the food is delicious. Great service and very friendly!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Our family loves Greek Islands Cafe. It is one of our favorite downtown places to eat at. My husband has been eating here since he was a child with his family. Food is delicious and great views of San Diego Bay, if you sit in the patio area. Restaurant is located in Seaport Village, a nice place to walk around and enjoy views of Coronado and the San Diego bay and there's shops to browse. Greek Islands Cafe is a fun casual place to eat at in a wonderful setting.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Very fresh...so many choices and very reasonably prices. Located right in the marina. Beautiful views. Outside tables ace a chouce of sun or shade. You can dine in or out.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I was in hotel near by so I wanted a fast meal, and try this greek place it was ok!
I had Gyro and was normal but my wife had a falafel and falafel were not good at all.