“Food is good”

Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Greek Islands Cafe has been open in the same location for 34 years. With our picturesque views and amazing homemade food, its has been a local favorite for many years and hopefully years to come. All our desserts are made in house and well as some of our specialties like Pasticcio and Spanakopits as well as Dolmades.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Food is good with a wide variety of choices, including meat and poultry dishes as well as vegetables. Service is rather quick. A good choice if you're at Seaport Village.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Small family restaurant Fresh good food and plenty of it, You don't walk away hungry. Good prices for the area.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

This was a real find. Very nice Greek food served on the waterfront. Great value prices. Buzzy atmosphere, lots of people coming and going and lots of Greek customers. A must try.

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I did see the Greek restaurant sign from far away so I told my self I got to stop and try there gyro sandwich and I'm glad that I did and it sure was a great sandwich and I love it so much .... Keep up the good work & the good team work over there .

1  Thank GENA2010
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I went with my little picky daughter and we loved it! It looks like a fast food the way it is set up, but the food is delicious. Great service and very friendly!