“Excellent Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Very fresh, very flavorful sushi. Decent prices (even better since it was happy hour) and excellent service made this one of the best sushi experiences our family has ever had. Their specialty rolls were especially good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Went there to celebrate a small occasion and thoroughly enjoyed the show and the service. The chef seemed to enjoy the show too. The food was great and what I consider quite healthy in the realm of eating out. The scallops were great, but everyone enjoyed their individual selections. Now that I've been there, I would go again even if I had no special occasion to celebrate.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Hibachi grill with the normal theatrics and good food. my wife and daughter raved about their large shrimp and said it was cooked to perfection. I had the chicken and if was good. I would like to see a whitefish added to the menu options.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love going here. I visit the area once a year and we always go here. The hibachi food is so tasty and there is so much of it! We always take some home. I really enjoyed the scallops this time. We all ordered sushi to share and I was full by the time the meal came!! They have the best plum wind too!!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Our family loves sushi, so we frequent the sushi bar often. Great service, you hardly wait for anything. Shogun roll and ceviche roll, some of our favorites just to name a couple. Fairly priced. You will not be disappointed. Very yummy!