We stayed here as a central location for a few days to visit the San Diego zoo, San Diego zoo safari, and La Jolla. We felt like it was a great location to do our day trips from. It is also close to the San Diego airport for flights in or out. We didn't take advantage of the dinners, but it is a nice option. The complimentary breakfast is what you would expect from Hilton's. No complaints for any of us including the teenager and young adult we had with us.
The front desk was helpful with any questions we had and we were able to check in a little early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites