“The best place to stay. Wish I could have stayed longer!!”

Found Hotel San Diego
Ranked #5 of 33 San Diego B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I checked in late with Denise and she took me straight to my room. Really simple gesture but made me feel extra welcome! The building, rooms, patio, comfy bed, bathrobe, and breakfast were perfect. Thank out for making my trip for business feel less "business"

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Dougtrystolearn

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed at Hotel Vyvant for a night during a long layover and had a marvelous experience. The room was clean, pleasant & comfortable. The bed was the most comfortable I've slept on in years (so much so that I even checked the company that manufactured the pillows...ahhhh).

The only potential red flag is for light sleepers. My room was on the corner of the building facing State St & throughout the night I woke up several times to excessive honking and loud cars/motorcycles.

Extra bonus points for deluxe shower goods and locally sourced breakfast items (don't miss the Safari Crunch granola!). I really enjoyed my stay at Vyvant & look forward to coming back soon!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was in town for a conference and had a wonderful experience with Hotel Vyvant! The facilities are beautiful and very clean. I opted for an economy queen room with a shared bathroom to save money. I was a little concerned about sharing the bathroom space, but I never had any problems!
The staff are INCREDIBLE!! They are genuinely nice and friendly. I asked for restaurant and beach recommendations each day I was there and they were very helpful.
The breakfast is wonderful! They have a selection of fresh, local pastries, granola, and greek yogurt, as well as locally roasted coffee.
I recommend this spot to anyone and everyone looking for a place to stay near downtown San Diego!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I highly recommend this as a destination hotel for any reason that you need. The hotel provided bath robes that were comfortable and soft. Our room was spotlessly clean, the staff was more than friendly and helpful with any and all requests during our stay. The breakfast provided was fresh and very adequate. All in all, the hotel was pleasant, cute, and perfectly located for any travel needs in San Diego.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Sent my parents for their 36th wedding anniversary. They loved it! From the moment they got there to the moment they left. The way it they were greated, the layout of each room, every detail caught my parents eyes. They were absolutely delighted and are already asking when they can go back.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Gloria A
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Its nice decorated and has a very good location.customer services are very kindful and helpfully.rooms are small but useful.only some of the rooms dont have a baths,this is maybe a disadvantage.to sum up with we were happy to stay for a day there and i reccomend to everyone who will stay in san diego

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 23 June 2014

A lovely hotel, very nice style. Comfortable and endearing, the total package. It's super close to the airport so if you have a two hour wait for your rental car at 11 pm like I did, you can walk to the hotel and get the car in the morning.

Room Tip: The rooms with bathroom in the hallway aren't bad at all. It's just because it's a build...