Tower23 Hotel
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$240
US$191
  • Pool
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$337
US$330
  • Pool
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$250
  • Room Service
US$262
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$191
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$180
Hotels.com
US$795
US$676
Travelocity
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$350
US$326
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
1,087 results
All reviewssurf padpacific beachsky padjrdn restaurantsun decksweet suitesanctuary suitefire pitboutique hotelfree bikesocean viewboogie boardsbeach chairsrestaurant downstairsbike rentalsla jollabottle of champagne
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2011

Tower23 is amazing! We stayed in a surf pad inter connecting room with our 2 children (ages 10,14). The rooms are a good size with excellent bathrooms. We all loved this hotel, the staff are all so friendly & welcoming, the rooms are fantastic & the view looking out from our balcony was spectacular!!!
We had dinner at the restaurant one night, food & staff were great & it had a really good feel about it.
Pacific Beach is such a cool place. We hired cruisers from the bike shop across the road & rode for hours along the boardwalk. A must also is Kono's right next door to Tower23. Great food for litle cost, again really nice people & great location.
We'll be back for sure!

Room Tip: Go the surf pad - it's worth it
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank the_perfect_h0liday
Reviewed 14 March 2011

When a family friend told us they were celebrating their birthday in the restaurant at Tower 23 Hotel, my husband and I figured we would get a room there for the night. From the second we pulled into the very chic hotel the Valet greeted us with a smile and offered to call the Bellman for our luggage. Sarah greeted us at the front desk. Her kind demeanor was refreshing, opposed to some "snooty" hotels where you feel as though they are pushing you through the doors to your room. Sarah told us all about the hotel, restaurant and offered a place where we could rent bikes.

The hotel room was very comfortable and amazingly clean. Our room looked out to the ocean. If I had a strong arm, I probably could have thrown a rock onto the sand…that is how close we were to the ocean.

The restaurant had delectable food and a good crowd. Happy hour is very reasonable, and the sunset view is literally breathtaking. Our server Jayton was easy going yet professional. We followed dinner with a night cap on the Tower Deck, where a fire pit paired with the nice ocean breeze defined paradise.

In the morning we ordered room service for breakfast. Meredith brought a ray of sunshine into our room along with her. She not only delivered our delicious breakfast, but also made some really good recommendations of places to go in the area.

Overall our Tower 23 experience was nothing short of perfection. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone stay at this wonderful hotel.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
T23Manager, Manager at Tower23 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2011

Sincere thanks for reviewing your stay at T23 Hotel. We strive to offer exceptionally friendly service, beautiful accommodations and award-winning cuisine to every guest. It is so rewarding to read that it all came together for you! I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2011

Total value and modern hotel.....great great service...a must if in San Diego

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
T23Manager, General Manager at Tower23 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2011

Thank you for your review. We hope to welcome you back next time your travels bring you to sunny San Diego!

Reviewed 27 February 2011

This is not the first time I have stayed at Tower 23 Hotel. As a matter of fact, I like to stay there every time I go to San Diego. It is right on the water, the staff is extremely helpful and friendly, the food/drinks are delcious and I truly feel at home.

I am often at Tower 23 by myself and I feel very safe and comfortable, as well as being right in the middle of great restaurants and amenities in the area.

My favorite part of staying at Tower 23 are the rooms. Each room feels so open and the immediate access to the ocean views are heavenly!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
T23Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Tower23 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2011

Sweet! So glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon!

Reviewed 7 February 2011

My partner and I decided to have "date night" and chose Tower23. We live in San Diego but wanted the feeling of getting away. The hotel is overlooking the beach and the views are gorgeous. Its very close to Garnet Ave, which is the party heartbeat of Pacific Beach.

The staff is very nice and attentive. I didnt have a chance to eat at the restaurant but I've heard wonderful things from co-workers. They swear by the blueberry mojitos.

The room was spacious and I loved the bathroom. We had a spa which was amazing! The water came down from the ceiling and the spa had controllers that made the water warmer, controlled the pressure on the jets and changed the color of the water.

The bed was very comfortable with a number of pillows to choose from. The patio area overlooked the courtyard and the beach. A great way to start the morning.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
T23Manager, Director of Sales at Tower23 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2011

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay at TOWER23! I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves. I hope that next time you'll have the chance to experience JRDN, our oceanfront restaurant. Your co-workers are right, those blueberry mojitos are fantastic!