Tower23 Hotel
US$288
US$252
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$200
  • Beachfront
Pantai Inn(La Jolla)
US$413
US$652
HardRockSD.com
  • Restaurant
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$378
US$203
ParadisePoint.com
  • Pool
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$190
  • Restaurant
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$225
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$224
US$256
US$224
  • Pool
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
US$423
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
1,106 results
All reviewssurf padpacific beachsky padjrdn restaurantsun decksweet suitesanctuary suitefire pitboutique hotelfree bikesocean viewboogie boardsbeach chairsrestaurant downstairsbike rentalsla jollabottle of champagne
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Never had been to San Diego before, this is the place to be. Right on the beach over looks a huge pier, Surfing, walk way. My cousin had her wedding here it was beautiful, the food was awesome! And the people was very nice. It has outside dining and a nice bar area. I'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Paypay14
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Always wanted to stay here, and now I know why. I've been to SD/PB dozens of times, this was the best, period. Let's start with the staff, very accommodating and helpful in every way(Jerimiah especially). Made sure we were happy with our room, which was full ocean view(I highly recommend this). The views are amazing. We woke up one morning to see dolphins playing about 250 ft out from the shore, my wife was in total disbelief. The Tempurpedic bed assured us 8-10 hrs of rest every night, unreal. Rooms are good size, well executed in style, and you will get too comfortable, we didn't want to leave. We are very critical of the places we stay and have found nothing to have any issue with here. The Tower23 is now the only place we will be staying for now on. We came home feeling relaxed and refreshed, isn't that what a vacation should do? Do yourself a favor, stay here, you will not be sorry. To the Tower23, thanks, we needed that.

Room Tip: Go oceanfront, trust me...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I booked this hotel through a Jetsetter Promotion for my friend's birthday. We stayed one night and wish we could have stayed longer. The rooms are exceptionally nice, with nice touches like plush robes, H2O plus bath goodies and tempurpedic queen/king beds. As a special treat, the hotel left gourmet chocolates for my friend's birthday! We got a nice third floor room, but due to the great design of the hotel, all of the rooms we saw looked nice. The restaurant downstairs is a bit pricy, but great for drinks! What a lucky find!

Room Tip: Go for the third floor. Private balcony for every room and a bit more privacy. Rooms next to 311 looked like they have the best view, but no upgrade for ocean front view required.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I lived in PB for many years before moving away and was looking for a nice hotel in the area when my husband and I came back for a friend's wedding. Tower 23 is hands down the best hotel in the area - it is luxurious, extremely modern and literally looks out onto the beach with stunning views of the water and sunset everyday. That being said - you HAVE to get yourself a Surf Pad to fully enjoy the views. The other rooms look out onto a court yard which is nice - but by no means has the amazing views that the hotel offers with their Surf Pads.

I was worried that it would be very noisy in the room due to this being one of the trendier spots in town (downstairs bar/eatery), but we never had a problem with noise. The rooms are a good size, so are the bathrooms. Tower 23 is also near a TON of things in PB if you're looking to explore the area - from bike rental, to literally steps from the beach, to stores, food and bars all within walking distance.

I will say that the valet was slow - so either look for street parking (it exists) or call down for your car every time.

Room Tip: Get a Surf Pad - they all have an ocean view and its worth the extra fee.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank katensteve
Reviewed 5 January 2012

My adult family has stayted at Tower 23 5 times over the last 4 years our son has lived in PB. It is consistantly a 5 star hotel. No better place to stay in San Diego, La Jolla area. Great views and the restaurant is also a class establishment. Don't stay anywhere else when in the area

Room Tip: room 212, king bed, walk out to the deck, ocean view.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank tnewbill
T23Manager, Manager at Tower23 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2012

Thank you for your continued visits to Tower23 Hotel. I'm so happy to hear we are a part of your family's travel plans. Our oceanfront and central SD location make T23 a great home base from which to explore all that San Diego has to offer. See you soon!