Tower23 Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$111
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$194
  • Restaurant
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$204
US$321
US$242
US$179
  • Breakfast included
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$202
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$183
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$336
US$172
ParadisePoint.com
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$180
Travelocity
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$325
Hotelpower.com
1,088 results
All reviewssurf padpacific beachsky padjrdn restaurantsun decksweet suitesanctuary suitefire pitboutique hotelfree bikesocean viewboogie boardsbeach chairsrestaurant downstairsbike rentalsla jollabottle of champagne
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Surprised with a one night stay at this beautiful hotel for my 50th birthday- I have never enjoyed myself as much as I did these past 24 hours. What an absolutely beautiful property and staff! I can't wait to return..

My room had a breath taking view that was even better when the charming wait staff, Jonathan brought up a bottle of chilled champagne and birthday card! The sweetest front desk agent Christina checked us in and made us feel so welcomed. We enjoyed the friendly valet, Tony who eagerly and quickly brought us our car each time we needed it. Greg the bellman was awesome, assisting with bags and opening doors, always aware and ready to help. Lastly, Raul at check out was full of recommendations for brunch, very sincere and radiating positivity to start our morning and end our stay at Tower 23.
What a great experience, truly one to remember.
This property and staff goes above and beyond expectations, we were very pleased!

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This hotel exceeded my expectations. The décor was clean and modern, the staff treated us as if we were the most high end of customers. An excellent restaurant and bar is located on the main level, with complimentary towel service as you walk just a few steps to the beach. We were greeted with complimentary cocktails, and our room was wonderfully designed. The outdoor deck featured a waitstaff ready to serve cocktails or snacks as we enjoyed the sun, and featured a fire pit at night. Will definitely visit again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at Tower 23 one night when we were down from San Francisco. The hotel is in a great location right on the beach, and it's got a lively scene at night, but the quality of service and facilities wasn't as high as I would have expected for the price. We booked a king room with a partial ocean view and ended up in a room with two queens facing the street, with a view of the ocean if you got to one edge of the balcony. They did offer us complimentary rum punch when we arrived, which was a nice touch. They have a cool area for sunbathing and looking over the ocean, but there's no pool, which I hadn't realized until we got there.

All in all, it was a pleasant stay, but not rave-worthy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ali P
T23Manager, Manager at Tower23 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

I appreciate the time you spent writing your feedback. We strive to improve with every review! I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed the location and nightlife. While we always do our very best to honor bed requests, we are unable to guarantee them as the hotel is only 44 rooms with limited inventory of the different room types. Please feel free to call us the next time you return to San Diego, so we may put in a VIP request for a King bedded room.

Warm regards,
Stacy

Reviewed 26 March 2014

What a nice surprise. Super clean, contemporary hotel. The staff were all very friendly and the restaurant JRDN located in the hotel (outside seating with views of the ocean) was superb! Sunday Brunch is a must if you plan on staying thru a weekend. This was my first time to PB. What a great little area this is. The hotel is located right on the beach and they offer complimentary bike rentals if you are staying at the hotel. It was just perfect. I would definatly stay again when I return to the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NNN13
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed at Tower 23 for a few days during spring break. All I can say is WOW!!! The hotel is amazing. Loved everything about it. The location is fantastic, the service is top rate and the rooms are spotless. We had rented a car and used the valet service. They were always very attentive and quick. The front desk was very friendly and always spoke to us when we passed through. We ordered room service for breakfast and it was very good. Overall this is a great hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family