Hillcrest House is a very pleasant bed and breakfast that is located in a great spot. There are many restaurants in walking distance, and Balboa Park is walking distance for those who do not mind a short hike. The bed and breakfast is quaint, but not really fancy. It is very clean and cute. The owner is very sweet and friendly and makes the guests feel at home. The breakfast was very good. I would have liked to have coffee available earlier (it's available at 8:00 a.m.). I thought it was a bit overpriced. But all in all, I liked it and I would return another time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of 2015 Trip Advisor "Hall of Fame" for best San Diego Bed & Breakfast. Also, Winner "AGAIN" of San Diego Uptown News 2015 Readers Poll "Best Hotel/B&B". Stay in a B&B at the center of it all! Built in 1910, this newly renovated Arts & Crafts inspired Inn is only 10 minutes from major attractions such as, the Gaslamp District, Zoo, Old Town, Seaworld, Beaches, Convention Center and Airport. Features include: Eclectic collection of Antiques, in room cable TV/DVD/CD, and complementary WiFi. Home baked specialties daily. Business guests love our close proximity to the Downtown Convention Center, and or Hotel Circle to attend their meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillcrest House Bed And Breakfast
- Hillcrest House Hotel San Diego