Hillcrest House B & B was such a treat. It was our first time at a B & B and we loved it. Ann was welcoming and such a fine hostess. Fresh baked deliciousness greeted us every morning and every evening. There is no sharing of the recipes so we will just have to go back! :) It is located in a nice neighborhood which is in walking distance to some wonderful restaurants. We went to Hash House a Go Go (twice!) and we recommend that you share a meal! The food is really delicious but HUGE. We also went to Arrivederci. The food was very good. It seemed crowded but we were able to get a table right away on a Saturday at 7pm. Ann had a coupon to use for the zoo and had many recommendations so that we were able to take full advantage of our 3 night stay in San Diego! She made accommodations for us at every turn. Thanks, Ann!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of 2015 Trip Advisor "Hall of Fame" for best San Diego Bed & Breakfast. Also, Winner "AGAIN" of San Diego Uptown News 2015 Readers Poll "Best Hotel/B&B". Stay in a B&B at the center of it all! Built in 1910, this newly renovated Arts & Crafts inspired Inn is only 10 minutes from major attractions such as, the Gaslamp District, Zoo, Old Town, Seaworld, Beaches, Convention Center and Airport. Features include: Eclectic collection of Antiques, in room cable TV/DVD/CD, and complementary WiFi. Home baked specialties daily. Business guests love our close proximity to the Downtown Convention Center, and or Hotel Circle to attend their meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillcrest House Bed And Breakfast
- Hillcrest House Hotel San Diego