It's a very nice place. You can't beat the location if you want to walk to dinner - right in the Hillcrest area, within a very easy walk of restaurants of every kind. Ann and Shannon went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fine, and parking was included, which is very rare for San Diego. The room had everything I needed, and the common guest fridge was available as well. I found both the bed and the sheets softer than I like for comfortable sleeping, but I know that's just a matter of taste, and that many people would like them a lot (and most of the others wouldn't notice).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of 2015 Trip Advisor "Hall of Fame" for best San Diego Bed & Breakfast. Also, Winner "AGAIN" of San Diego Uptown News 2015 Readers Poll "Best Hotel/B&B". Stay in a B&B at the center of it all! Built in 1910, this newly renovated Arts & Crafts inspired Inn is only 10 minutes from major attractions such as, the Gaslamp District, Zoo, Old Town, Seaworld, Beaches, Convention Center and Airport. Features include: Eclectic collection of Antiques, in room cable TV/DVD/CD, and complementary WiFi. Home baked specialties daily. Business guests love our close proximity to the Downtown Convention Center, and or Hotel Circle to attend their meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillcrest House Bed And Breakfast
- Hillcrest House Hotel San Diego