In Sept. 09' my sister and I spent 5days at the Hotel Occidental in San Diego. It was a great experience. Staff was friendly and competent and helpful. Room was spare but attractive, comfortable and clean. If one is in reasonably good shape, hotel is within walking distance of the Gas Lamp District and Balboa Park. A tasty complimentary breakfast is served daily. We appreciated the small size of this hotel as well as it's convenient location. Our 2nd. floor room faced Elm St. and was noisy some nights. Overall, a great find, thanks to TripAdvisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful garden patio is a lovely place to enjoy a cup a coffee, our free yummy breakfast before taking out one of our free bikes to tour the city, Balboa Park and the Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Occidental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Hotel San Diego
- Occidental San Diego
- Hotel Occidental San Diego