Andaz San Diego
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Wyndham Harbour Lights(San Diego)
  • Fitness centre
  • Pool
  • Room Service
1,681 results
All reviewsrooftop barsalvation armycomplimentary snacksgaslamp districtglass showermini bargreat boutiquepool partythe gas lamp districtbars and restaurantsmodern hotelvalet parkingquiet roomthe check in processhotel guestshotel is greatconvention center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I can honestly say that this property went over and beyond any hotel experience I have ever had. From the major things like: The amazing rooftop with breathtaking views of the city and sunset. The rooftop is also amazing for breakfast, brunch, happy hour, and at night! They constantly took care of all my needs and requests. To the smaller things like: The amazing hotel rain shower and full tub separately in the suite. Other small things like free snacks, waters, soft drinks, and the free drink at checkin. And much more! This was my first time at an Andaz and I am completely sold on coming back here regularly. Again, I can't say enough about how generous the staff was from the maid services to the check in staff to the valet and concierges! Everyone was flawless! I can't wait to come back!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
AndazSD, Andaz Guest Services at Andaz San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Dear Akahn812,

Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad your first experience at Andaz was memorable. Our staff is eager to welcome you back!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My experience was not even close to what I was expecting. Maybe with a little training on customer service, your staff could be on par with other quality hotels. However, I will admit your hotel is conveniently placed. The location, and only the location, made my stay at your hotel somewhat pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Andaz
AndazSD, Guest Services at Andaz San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Brad M,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. While we are glad you enjoyed the location, we are very concerned about your impression of our service. Please contact us directly as we would like to know the details of your most recent visit to our property and hopefully correct this negative experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

the hotel is great and has a unique rooftop bar/pool you can enjoy every time of your day. The hotel is clean and the room are nice, probably standard rooms could result too small for 2 people. The wine bar has a good selection of worldwide wines and the staff was really nice. Location is amazing as you are just in the center of downtown with its nightlife and facilities but, at the same time, the hotel is not noisy. I would totally recommend Andaz to everybody.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Very expensive for quality of rooms and service. Staff need to work on their people skills. Room was terribly small and hotel was so loud. Needed to call security as guests were playing extremele loud.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear G4501XHmariab,

We are sorry to hear we fell below your expectations during your most recent visit. Please feel free to contact us directly as we would be interested in finding out more details about your experience so that we may address the areas where we fell short.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I ended up at this Hotel because I had to be in San Diego for a conference and every other Hotel I tried was booked. But I feel I struck gold. This is a small boutique Hotel that has great service at a reasonable price. You feel like the staff will go out of their way to help. The Hotel is very clean and quiet. However the street noise is noticable. You can hear the cars and the bar across the stree doesn't close until 2am so you hear the late night party goes also. I am from New York so I wasn't bothered at all but I could see where someone could be. Also I had studio. It's layout was fine for 1 person or very close couple. The bathtub and shower were enclosed in glass sort of in the middle of the room. So kinda dicey to stay with your buddy or any child older than 3. But like I said very clean, great service. The location was in the Gaslamp Quarter and walking distance to Seaport Village ( which I did every day for the conference). I'll be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo