Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport - Liberty Station
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$602
Marriott Hotels
US$123
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$236
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Bayfront(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$367
US$325
Hilton.com
US$849
US$619
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$685
US$665
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$226
  • Restaurant
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$474
US$276
US$220
US$320
US$204
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
1,724 results
All reviewsbedroom suitesouth buildingbasketball courttrader joesmon thursfull kitchenfree dinneroutdoor fireplacelaundry roomevening receptionwalking pathpoint lomanaval baseliving areawithin walking distancehome away from homecomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I had to help with family in California. I thought San Diego would be perfect! We decided to stay here because of the location. We love the sunset cliff area. I had to share the experience with them. At check in we spoke to David who was extremely helpful. I cannot thank him enough. He was a great reflection of the staff. Thanks a lot! We enjoyed our stay. I enjoyed the terrace view and thought it was a great idea to have one. I did not hear any noise from room as I understand there were renovations taking place. My next time in San Diego, I will keep you all in mind.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank zzzzza
Rick B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport - Liberty Station, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for generous remarks! I am glad David was a big help for you. We take great pride in our staff! I am glad you had a great time and hope to see you next time you visit San Diego!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We spent five nights at this hotel in April 2014. The location is superb: water, hiking trails, and proximity to public transit, and very quiet and peaceful. Breakfasts and happy hour dinners were excellent, with lots of delicious options. What most impressed me was the staff. On the front desk, Amanda and Rosenda were friendly and helpful. In the dining area, three young people stood out: Oscar Jnr, Nanette, and Luke. They were so willing to engage in pleasant conversation while they bussed the tables, and made us feel completely relaxed. great place; great young staff!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I will be sure to pass along your praise of Rosie, Amanda, Luke, Nanette and Oscar! They will be thrilled to hear them. I am glad our team was able to make memorable impressions for you! Hope to see you next time!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Hotel location is great...close to all the key areas...even though it was close to the airport, airplane noise was not an issue at all. The suite was newly renovated and in amazing condition...clean, fresh, spacious. The staff were super friendly and accommodating. Free parking was a super bonus. Only caveat was that there is 1 elevator in the building and it can sometimes be a wait...but we took the stairs, which were quite "user friendly" as far as emergency staircases goes.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Cedric W

Thank you for taking the time to make nice comments about your stay! We appreciate any and all feedback we receive. I am glad we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The room, the front desk staff, the breakfast staff, the housekeeping staff... Even though the hotel was undergoing some renovations, there was no inconvenience for the guests. Everything was in working order.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your kind comments! I appreciate that you noticed how much we tried to minimize the impacts of the renovation! I am glad we are succeeding in that area. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We loved the newly renovated rooms. Great friendly staff good location very close to the bay. Lot of food options near by. Sea World is only 10 minutes away We will definitely stay at this hotel in future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you like the new look of our renovated rooms! We are also pleased with how the renovation has turned out. Look forward to seeing you again!