“Great Service”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We ate here after a long day of travel, we were tired and hungry and Pizza Bella really fit the bill. I had the lasagna and an Italian salad and my son had the Chicken Parmesan with pasta. I loved my salad, the lasagna was good but I wasn't crazy about the sauce, I ate all the bread that came with my meal so maybe that's why I couldn't finish the lasagna. My son really enjoyed his Chicken Parmesan but we both agreed that the service was great!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

On holidays and find Pizza Bella in the tourist area of old town San Diego claiming to be the best pizza in America. I was a little sceptical. Had the Mediterranean Salad and two pizzas, the Sigma-Chi and The Works. Not just good, Great! Super service, great menu advice. Would definitely go back. All four of us loved the food and the atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Wanted some where other then Mexican so ended here as recommended by our hotel. Ordered a house salad with our pizza but found it a bit bland for an Italian restaurant. Would have liked olive oil rather then the ubiquitous American sauces offered. Pizza ok, not really the best we have had but it hit the spot as we were pretty hungry. Was pretty empty in there considering it was a Sunday and Old Town crowded.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I got into San Diego on Saturday 9/8/18 and went to Pizza Bella to eat lunch. I have been here before and my server Andrew remembered that I like Stone beer and normally ate in the courtyard. I was very impressed that he remembered e visiting before. It had been several months since I had last traveled here and stopped by. But, on to the food. I ordered a calzone and a Stone IPA and was not disappointed with either. The calzone was very large and filled with my favorite meats. The beer was cold and the service was OUTSTANDING! If you are in Old Town San Diego and want a change of pace from Mexican food, Pizza Bella is a great choice.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Italian in Old Town? Yes!
We were a large group of 15 looking for dinner and walked into Pizza Bella on the recommendation of some friends. There was a wait, which is typical for the area. But we were seated before too long and quickly our drink orders were taken.

We enjoyed an array of salads, pizzas, and pastas. It was all delicious. The service was great, and it was all very accommodating.

We would definitely return.