“had a great time” 5 of 5 bubbles

La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“had a great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I rented a catamaran from Bobbi for a work function, taking my whole team out for a day on the water. It was an absolute blast. The boat was spotless, all the running rigging responded properly, the engines were perfect, and the boat's performance was top end. We could run the engines for a bit and let some of the less experienced folks drive and have some fun and when we wanted to sail and try to beat some of the other boats in the bay we could do that too.

Coming in and out of the dock was a breeze, and Bobbi was there to work out all the paperwork. Anytime you want a day on the water in a beautiful sailing catamaran, call these guys. Lance and Bobbi are the two folks I worked with, can't recommend them highly enough.

Visited June 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“First Class Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Seven Seas has never disappointed my husband and me. The boats are so well appointed and the crew helpful and experienced. We loved our magic time and the catamarans are so beautiful that we decided to buy our own! When we recommend an amazing sea experience, we will recommend Bobbi and company.

San Diego, California
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“First class sailing experience in San Diego”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I have attended several cruises with this company over the years and I have never been disappointed. The captain and crew are professional, friendly, and accommodating and they really seem to go out of their way to make each passenger's cruise a fun and memorable experience.

On the harbor tours, Captain Bobbi imparts his vast knowledge of maritime history in a fascinating and entertaining presentation that you won't get from any other San Diego tour company. I have recommended Seven Seas to my family and friends (they love it!) and I give my full endorsement for this company's excellent service to anyone who wants a special San Diego experience. You won't get a cruise like this from the "big tourist boat" companies and you don't need to pay the unreasonable prices that some of the other companies charge. Seven Seas is the best way to spend quality time on the water in San Diego.

Rancho Cucamonga, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Last weekend our family decided to take a Harbor Tour around San Diego. Let me tell you, Seven Seas Adventures was fantastic. Not only was Captain Bobbi professional but his knowledge of the bay was phenomenal. Customer services was the absolute best. I tend to get cold pretty easy and forgot my jacket. Seven Seas came to the rescue . They carry sailing jackets and blankets on board for everybody and the best part, it’s part of their service. It was good to see that old fashion values are still around in today’s world. They truly put the customer first.

I recommend them whole-heartedly! It will be the best money you spend in San Diego.

THANKS CAPTAIN BOBBI