“Wonderful experience at Hilton Garden Inn”

Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar
Ranked #16 of 279 Hotels in San Diego
Los Angeles, California, Usa
“Wonderful experience at Hilton Garden Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed here for one night. Nice atmosphere. The room was very clean. The Inn is close to the grocery stores and restaurants. It is on the hill, away from the highway, very quiet during the night. The place is not far from San Diego downtown and this would be a good choice for your trip.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Parris P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear SuperLazyCat,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review this most recent stay with us. I'm glad to see you enjoyed the private and quiet atmosphere we provide our guests. I sincerely hope that you will continue to stay with us when you return to the San Diego area. Should you have any further comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me personally.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Grosse Ile, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I received outstanding customer service from the moment I checked in and throughout my stay. I would definately recommend this hotel. Alfred, the front desk clerk went out of his way to make my stay excellent.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Parris P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Carol1779,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I can not thank you enough for your kind words regarding our customer service, and a special thank you for mentioning a member of our staff by name. I'm very pleased to see that you would recommend us. Should you have any further comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact us personally.

Fort Collins, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

This hotel is in a quiet area, room was clean and staff was friendly. Reasonable driving distance to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Front desk kindly called me when our room was ready since we had arrived in town early that day. Best shower of my vacation - great water pressure and shower head adjustment.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Dawn970,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate and review your stay with us. I'm extremely happy to see that you found our rooms clean and shower delightful. Thank you for the kind words towards our front office staff as well, it truly is appreciated. Should you have any further comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me personally.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had a two day business meeting at the HGI. The conference room was perfect for our needs and the Carmel Valley location was a good choice for our local office. The staff worked with us personally and pulled our needs and budget together flawlessly. The seating arrangements were properly set up when we arrived, the food was fantastic and the staff was helpful and delightful. We could not have asked for more!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Gina P,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your conference, it truly was a pleasure assisting you from start to finish. I'm so glad to see that your meeting was successful and that we were able to make the process as easy as possible. Should you have any further comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact any of us here.

Homewood Suites San Diego Del Mar

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff at the front desk, restaurant and deli were all friendly and helpful. We were only in for one night but we were very impressed. We also utilized the spa (serenity salon and spa) for last minute massages. The prices were very reasonable. I'm not sure if the spa is independently owned and operated but it is located in the same building and was very convenient.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Peter D,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to create a TripAdvisor account and for making us your first five star review. I'm glad to see you enjoyed our Serenity Salon and Spa, and that you found our staff, restaurant, and deli, friendly and helpful. I hope that you will continue to stay with us with your future trips to the San Diego area, and should you have any further comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me personally.

Yours In Hospitality,
Los Angeles, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Clean hotel and the room was clean which is always a plus for any hotel. I do like all the options the hotel offers such as a Spa and Bar. The pool is small and I was hoping it would be a bit larger. I was in the area to attend a San Diego Padre game and for the price it was not bad.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Parris P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear Javier B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with a review about our property. I'm happy to see you enjoyed the options of our spa and bar. I hope you enjoyed the Padre's game and that you will come back soon. Should you have any further comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me personally.

Tampa, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is a very convenient 20-25 minute drive from the airport. We were warmly greeted at the front desk upon arrival. The room was exactly what we expected from a HGI, had everything we needed for a comfortable night. The wifi connection was great and they had free parking.

Stayed May 2014
Dear Metfanatic11,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's wonderful receiving a five star review from someone as involved in tripadvisor as yourself with 62 reviews spanning 32 locations. It is our absolute goal to meet and exceed our guest's expectations, your five star review is a reminder that we're doing just that. Thank you again, and should you have any further comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me personally.