“Loved It”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“disappointed!”
Reviewed 4 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

This trip was so disappointing!! We were celebrating my niece's graduation with family&
& everyone was not happy with this. It was extremely crowded with six. We couldn't move aroun, sit or enjoy being together!! We traveled from three different states to get here with plane delays overnight but managed to get here less than two hours late. You get a two hour window to check in so if you are delayed you pay!! We called ahead informing them of the delay & we were told someone would be there when we arrived. We drove like crazy to get there when we said only to wait about 45 min. We were tired from traveling two days in two hrs sleep to sit in the rain & wait!! My sister was staying with others & came to see our place but soon left it was so crowded! Very unpleasant experience for such a great occasion. There was not a lot of help. Breakfast consists of yogurt & fruit!! Don't waste your money here when there are a lit of nice comfortable places closer to beach!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
5 Jun 2015
It's unfortunate when we have a guest who writes such a "disapointing" review of a great property that most guests find "Excellent". Czech Mate is a boat and boats are smaller in size, not large and roomy like a big house. Our boats are available for a "Unique" stay, for a unique guest! We unfortunately are not a big hotel and have staff on site from 7am - 5pm 7 days a week. Our Rental Rules disclose that after 5pm is a late check-in and we have to have a staff member come back on site for any guest who arrives after hours. As for breakfast, we also disclose it is continental style - fruit, juice, yogurt, coffee, tea and oatmeal.
Brian R
Palm Springs, California
“Loved It”
Reviewed 24 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We had an absolutely great time!!! Shaun was wonderful and accommodating and even checked us in early since I had a business appointment on Friday. The vessel exceeded our expectations and everything was in great working order and spotlessly clean. There was ice, full coffee service on board and even some yogurt and a fruit basket. Can't wait to go back and do it again!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Boat was immaculate.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
AdamC157
San Diego, California
“You Have Got to Czech This Out!”
Reviewed 25 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Let's say this was a fantastic and unique experience to say the least. I have been around boats for most of my life and this was a great excuse to spend the night on a fantastic yacht in a beautiful location. I rented CzechMate for Valentines day and was able to spend the weekend with my girlfriend as well as one night with my 7 year old daughter. What a great decision! The boat was well put together and a very romantic and special get away for my girlfriend and I. My daughter loved the boat and exploring the various decks - but the jewel was my daughter watching the fish off the stern of the boat via the underwater lights - how fun for her!

The accommodations were far better than a hotel room since the boat is essentially a floating condo and offers more than a regular boring room. We were happy to take a stroll in the afternoon down the island and had a few cocktails at a nearby bar. We also had a very nice dinner at the Bali Hi which is right next door and enjoyed the discount the B&B provides for certain establishments as well.

Overall I would highly recommend this as a fun and unique alternative to a regular hotel stay. I have told many friends about this experience and expect a few referral visitors! I hope to go back soon and check out some of the other boats they have to offer and see some variety!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing