Best Western San Diego/Miramar Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanmicrowave and refrigeratorbreakfast bareasy accessthe wi fistay there againfree breakfasthot breakfastpleasant staycleaning staffgreat place to stayconvenient locationla jollabwfreewaycereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I have to stay in San Diego on a weekly bases for business. I have found this hotel to have excellent rooms, service, and people for the prices they are asking for the San Diego area. I do reccomend the hotel to many customers and friends when the visting the San Diego area. Great job done by all there!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SD_GM92131, General Manager at Best Western San Diego/Miramar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for investing your time in reviewing the Best Western Plus San Diego Miramar. We are thrilled to hear our hotel has “excellent rooms, service, and people”. We strive in providing excellent quality service and are delighted you took notice. We look forward to seeing you and future travelers alike at our hotel. Once more, thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western Plus San Diego Miramar.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Because I booked a wrong hotel for my weekend get away trip in San Diego, I had to check out and move to a better hotel to be able to enjoy my short vacation in town with my husband. So I booked this hotel last minute before arrival.

Chris at Front Desk was a great help at check-in. Friendly, knowledgeable and Efficient! The guest room was clean and nice decorated. They saved my short vacation!!! Thank you so much!!

I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and will stay here again when I'm back in the area!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western Plus San Diego Miramar. We are glad we “saved” your vacation with our “friendly, knowledgeable and efficient” staff. We look forward to seeing you again, during your next trip to San Diego. Once more, thank you for reviewing the Best Western Plus San Diego Miramar.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

My friend and I came down to S.D. area for medical reasons and stayed at this hotel. What a nice place to come back to after a long and stressful day! Manu, Chris and Mandy were very helpful and had a genuine smile on their faces when we needed to extend our check-out time, find a good particular kind of restaurant nearby and then with our last minute need to extend our stay. Manu checked on not only us, but other patrons as well, to see how things were going. Our room was clean (thank you cleaning staff) and nicely decorated and the breakfast served hot food, fruit, yogurt, breads and great coffee! We would most certainly stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
SD_GM92131, General Manager at Best Western San Diego/Miramar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the Best Western Plus San Diego Miramar. We are thrilled to hear our hotel is a “great place to stay”. We strive in providing excellent quality service and are touched you took notice. As you mentioned, we do offer a complimentary breakfast and are pleased you were able to benefit from it during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again, during your next trip to San Diego. Once more, thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western Plus San Diego Miramar.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

when you check into this place do a very good walk through. I had urine on the side of the toilet and genital hair in the tub. I would give it a lower rating but the breakfast was very good. that was the saving grace for me.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing the Best Western Plus San Diego Miramar. We are pleased to hear we are a “nice” hotel. As you mentioned, we do offer a complimentary breakfast and are delighted you were able to benefit from it during your stay. We hope to see you during your next trip to San Diego. Again, thank you for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stayed here twice in last few months. I find all staff very helpfull, room is very clean. All housekeepers always work with you and Louie maintenance person is on top is job. I saw hugh improvement in hotel Lobby/Breakfast room after renovation.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western Plus San Diego Miramar. We are delighted to hear we are a “very clean hotel”. As you mentioned, we did recently have a lobby/breakfast room renovation and are pleased you were able to enjoy it during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again, during your next trip to San Diego. Once more, thank you for reviewing the Best Western Plus San Diego Miramar.