All reviews front desk western hotels room was clean easy access stay there again fridge and microwave cleaning staff complimentary breakfast convenient location nice stay yogurt checking out bw freeway dryer downtown california
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Another quick and easy trip to San Diego found me at the BW Miramar. Check-in and check-out was efficient, as always. Everyone is personable and professional.

Internet worked just fine, room was comfortable. It's not the Ritz, it isn't meant to be, just a good place to get a decent night's sleep that's very centrally located.

My only

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
BWIM-Manager, General Manager at Best Western San Diego/Miramar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Inyogirl

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel we appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay at the Best Western San Diego Miramar. We are always working hard to make sure that your check in and check out are quick and efficient.

With recently have upgraded our WIFI service at the hotel and it has made is much faster for all our guest.

Thank you once again for staying with us and hope to see you in a future visit to San Diego.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Stayed three nights for a wedding in SD. Fast and friendly check in. Breakfast was great! The staff works very hard to make sure we all get what we want!! Thank you! Clean rooms with the house keeping staff making sure again, our needs are met! Thanks to them!! Pool, pool deck and tables and spa are VERY, VERY CLEAN! Our electrical outlet in bath area for hair dryer went out. Called the front desk and Miguel showed up SO fast to replace the entire outlet without cause. He knew exactly what needed to be done and proceeded to repair it so efficiently!! Thank you Miguel... we were getting ready for our Granddaughter's wedding and I sure needed that outlet!! He saved me!! Lots of different places to eat within a short drive and close to the 15 freeway!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
BWIM-Manager, General Manager at Best Western San Diego/Miramar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Cherylw71950

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western San Diego Miramar. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and you found our team to be fast and friendly at check in.

Our front desk staff does work hard to make sure that you get what you want during your stay. Our housekeeping staff keeps our rooms clean and make sure that you get what you need during your stay. I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to communicate efficiently to Miguel that issue that you were having in the room. Miguel does have many years of experience in the field and he can tackle on issue at the hotel and resolve it quick.

I hope that you had fun at your granddaughters weeding. Thank you for staying with us and hope that you consider us for future bookings.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

They offer a good rate and the our room was clean and nice. But there is a reason for everything. This hotel is quite isolated. Not much choices to eat in the area unless to drive somewhere except there is an ihop across the street. The hotel is also surrounded by large streets on every side (except one) which could make it noisy for light sleepers. Night front desk clerk was rude. I had problems trying to log into their computer to get my boarding pass. I asked for help and she just said "use the other computer." I tried and that didn’t work either, so I went back to the front desk but she disappeared. Her attitude was "don’t bother me" so I didn’t.

Room Tip: If you’re a light sleeper, ask for room on the quieter street
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
BWIM-Manager, General Manager at Best Western San Diego/Miramar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Arnold T

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, your business means a lot to us. I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I know how upsetting rude staff could be. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience to guest in the future.

I hope that you consider staying with us again so that we can have another change to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

The hotel was in a good location and easy to get to. The hotel staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms were clean and updated. My only concern was that the sheets were so wrinkled that Im not sure that they had been changed. Perhaps it is a new trend, but I prefer clean, crisp sheets with no wrinkles. We decided we were so tired that we didnt care and the bed was very comfortable. There was a simple breakfast bar provided which we did not take advantage off.

Room Tip: We had a room with a king bed, which included a comfortable little couch with a table.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
BWIM-Manager, General Manager at Best Western San Diego/Miramar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Julie M

Thank you for taking the time to review the Best Western San Diego Miramar we appreciate your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our team to be friendly and knowledgeable. We are pleased to hear that you found our rooms to be clean updated. Our housekeeping staff is always working hard to maintain our rooms clean. I am not really sure why the sheets were not crisp but I will forward your comments to our housekeeping department.

We will use your comments to improve.

Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you in a future booking.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Stayed for 3 nights - the rooms were comfortably appointed and clean. It's nothing fancy but perfectly suitable for easy access to highways and to Miramar MCAS. There is noise - but you have to remember it is next door to an Air Station! I would like to call out Emma in houskeeping - she was terrific!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Debbie Z

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western San Diego Miramar. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our rooms to be comfortable and clean. Our hotel is one of the only hotels that is near the MCAS, we are right off the 15 freeway on the Miramar Exit 2 lefts of the freeway and we will be on the right hand side. Being near the air station we do occasionally get noise from the plains that fly over the hotel area, but it rarely happens.

I will go ahead an make sure that Emma gets properly recognized for the service she provided to you during your stay at the hotel.

Thank you for your feedback and hope to see you in a future booking.