We stayed just 2 nights and found the hotel adequate, the room was a little small and neing assigned a room on the 2nd floor at the end of the building we overlooked the car park with palm trees excluding the view. No balcony and a larger room would have been better. The overall decor was tired but clean. The breakfast was very busy but up to the usual BW standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Harbor views and a great location. New owners have completed millions of dollars in renovations including exterior and public areas and significant room upgrades. With new Sealy mattresses, new drapes and shears, upgraded linens and towels, new bath fixtures and fresh colors on the walls we think you will enjoy our new look and feel in our rooms. Still to come - new furniture and televisions and new meeting rooms. We have smaller budget minded rooms and larger harbor and pool view rooms. Something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Posada San Diego
- Best Western Yacht Harbor San Diego
- Best Western San Diego