I stayed at the Catamaran last weekend for the first time in a few years and had a wonderful time! I use to work in the Sales department and was able to meet with Charlotte Corvi (Director of Sales) & Melissa Armstrong (Sales Manager). They are absolutely fantastic long term employees that truly make staying at the hotel a treat!
The rooms have been renovated since I worked there last and were lovely to stay in. Very comfortable, the beach front rooms have a view that makes waking up not seem like a chore!
The food is always delicious! I would recommend their happy hour on the bay front or their weekend summer Luaus! I lived in the area before I worked for the hotel and would frequent to their Sunday brunches at Atoll as well. The food is always great and the staff is cheerful and fun!
If you are looking to book a group I would definitely be in contact with them as they truly know how to exceed any expectations! Family trips, weekend get away or just looking for a place with a view while you post up with wifi on the beach. This is the place to go!! The location is excellent and I couldn't say enough good things about the Catamaran and everyone working there. I look forward to visiting again in the near future! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa is a paradisiacal destinationon the shores of Mission Bay and mere steps from San Diego’s famous Pacific Beach. Featuring lush tropical gardens and a private beach, this Polynesian-themed hotel offers 310 guest rooms, studios or suites, each with a private balcony or patio. On-site amenities include signature restaurant Oceana Coastal Kitchen, featuring a surf and turf menu and a patio lined with tiki torches, fire pit tables and lush palms, and the Catamaran Spa, the only beachfront spa in San Diego. Additional activities include bicycle and water-sport rentals and the beach towns of Mission Beach and Pacific Beach, featuring a beachside boardwalk, Crystal Pier and a variety of cafés and boutiques. The Catamaran is conveniently located within 10 miles of major attractions including SeaWorld,the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catamaran Resort & Spa San Diego
- Catamaran Hotel Mission Bay
- Catamaran Resort San Diego
- Catamaran San Diego