Our wedding at Catamaran could not have gone any better!!! From the ceremony on the North Lawn, to the cocktail hour, to the Boardroom (reception area) – everything looked so beautifully set up - it was better than I could have ever imagined it!! Sylvia - our venue coordinator - was SO patient throughout the whole planning process, always prompt to answer my million emails and questions, providing much-needed guidance and suggestions… even finding my lost bridesmaid the day of the wedding when I was just about to lose it! LOL! The catering manager was also wonderful during reception: she kept checking in with us to make sure we were doing okay drink and food wise, she even brought us food from the cocktail hour to try since we were busy having our pictures taken right after the ceremony – and let me tell you, the food was absolutely DELICIOUS! Not to even mention the amazing/complimentary Bridal Suite w/ the most AMAZING view, and the food and champagne that waited for us in our room on the night of our wedding – it ALL made our Big Day that much more special!!! So now, every time someone asks me how our wedding went, I can’t help but smile from ear to ear b/c I truly feel like it was PERFECT!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa is a paradisiacal destinationon the shores of Mission Bay and mere steps from San Diego’s famous Pacific Beach. Featuring lush tropical gardens and a private beach, this Polynesian-themed hotel offers 310 guest rooms, studios or suites, each with a private balcony or patio. On-site amenities include signature restaurant Oceana Coastal Kitchen, featuring a surf and turf menu and a patio lined with tiki torches, fire pit tables and lush palms, and the Catamaran Spa, the only beachfront spa in San Diego. Additional activities include bicycle and water-sport rentals and the beach towns of Mission Beach and Pacific Beach, featuring a beachside boardwalk, Crystal Pier and a variety of cafés and boutiques. The Catamaran is conveniently located within 10 miles of major attractions including SeaWorld,the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catamaran Resort & Spa San Diego
- Catamaran Hotel Mission Bay
- Catamaran Resort San Diego
- Catamaran San Diego