“Great place to relax!!!:)”

Best Western Mission Bay
Ranked #108 of 278 Hotels in San Diego
Tucson, United States
“Great place to relax!!!:)”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Very clean,people very poIte Great food!! the rooms were very clean smelled great!! and the pool very relaxing!!! This will be my place to get away and just lay back!!! I recommend this hotel for locals or visitors from other states!:)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your comments of your recent stay with us here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and were thrilled with our staff, breakfast and clean rooms.

When you return to San Diego, please don't hesitate to contact me at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz I can assist you with your reservation needs.

We look forward to your return

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Location is awesome close to every thing we palnned out Sea world the zoo old town all within 10 min drive.
Hot breakfast in the morning is good nothing special but the staff are outstanding really make sure you are getting what you like.
Over all hotel is nice but in need of a upgrade showing some wear and tear but overall a very nice time.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, 22 September 2013
Hello,

I appreciate you taking time to share your experience here at the Best Western Mission Bay. It is terrific that you had a great stay and were content with our rooms and locations. Thank you for your comments to our staff. I am happy to know we were able to deliver great customer service.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

Thank you again for sharing your review!

Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This is a wonderful hotel to stay at in San Diego. It is close to the harbor, and has wonderful views. The staff are nice and helpful. Free breakfast each morning, with more variety than any restaurant I have had breakfast at. I come here each time I visit San Diego CA! Love it!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay here at the Best Western Mission Bay, I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and were happy with our rooms, location, breakfast and staff. We strive to deliver superior service, and I'm glad our team members were able to do that for you.

Please let me know if I can be at any further assistance in the future. You can contact me directly at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

Thank you again for sharing your review!

palmdale, United States
Reviewed 11 September 2013

my stay at the best western was great customer service was great nice rooms with microwave and small refrigerator iron iron board coffee maker comfortable bed and it was clean so was the bathroom the food was included it was good and the only bad thing was they didn't have good creamer for my coffee laugh out loud

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I am very happy to see that you were pleasantly surprised by our rooms, breakfast and amenities. Thank you so much for your compliments to our staff.

Please let me know when you plan on staying with us again, so I can assist you with your reservations and have your favorite creamer! You can reach me at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

Sincrely,

Thousand Oaks, California
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Great location off 5 freeway and few minutes' walk (seconds to drive) to park/bay for very pleasant walks which we did after dinner where children were swimming, families picnicing, walking dogs evenings. Hotel staff was great. They went out of their way to accommodate requests, needs etc. Parking at hotel is plentiful and free!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I appreciate you taking time to share your wonderful experience here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I am happy to see that our staff was able to accommodate all your requests and you were happy with our location, free parking and staff.

When you return to San Diego, please don't hesitate to contact me at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz, I will be more than happy to assist you with your reservation needs.

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 8 September 2013

It was nice to see the rooms had been remodeled since our last stay. This hotel is convenient in location when we visit family in the area. All staff members we encountered were courteous and helpful and made sure our stay was an enjoyable one. Hoping to be back in a few months to visit family and will stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I was so happy to see you were happy with our remodel rooms. Thank you so much for your compliments to our staff. We work hard to provide a superior guest experience, and I'm glad we were able to provide that for you.

When you return to the area, you're welcome to contact me directly for your reservation needs. I will be more than happy to assist you with a return guest rate. I can be reached at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz.

Thank you again for your review!

Carleton, Michigan
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Our hosts put us up here since their home was only a mile away. At the registration desk we waited with a flustered clerk and another party for our rooms to be cleaned - after 3 pm. Things got progressively better, however, during our five night stay. Each day we enjoyed a very nice complimentary breakfast. We were picked up early and squired around this fabulous area before being dropped off at dusk. The room was dated but clean. The king-sized bed was wonderful. Noise was a bit of a problem from other guests as was a loud bathroom vent fan. Ear plugs solved that situation. As far as value goes, our accommodations were very reasonably priced and comfortable especially considering our proximity to major attractions.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms away from stairwells and snack machines
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our Hot Continental Breakfast and were happy with our service room and area.

I apologize for the delay during check-in time. I have passed your comments to our Housekeeping Manager to ensure all rooms are ready by our check-in time. If you decide to return to San Diego, you can contact me directly for your reservation needs. You can reach me at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz