“about the ants....”

Ranked #108 of 278 Hotels in San Diego
Maple Ridge, Canada
“about the ants....”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I previously did a review advising that there was an ant problem in our room. Well, I'm happy to say that I did make a complaint and was reimbursed for the night in full. They responded immediately to my email, and were very sorry. The assured us that they wood shut down that room until pest control attended and that it would never happen again. As I mentioned before, other than the ant issue, the hotel & staff were great!

Room Tip: I don't believe there is a restaurant at this particular Best Western. There may be a continent...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Mission Bay. I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you faced while staying with us. We have taken care of the situation; I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.

Thank you so much for your compliments to our hotel and staff. Here at the Best Western Mission Bay we work hard to deliver great service and clean rooms, and I’m glad we were able to provide that for you.

When you return to San Diego, you can contact me directly at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz for your reservation needs.

Once again thank you for your review,

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Room was average size, clean,and had both a fridge & microwave. Parking a bit tight, but nice that it is free, unlike some motels in the area. Breakfast room is far too small to accommodate what is a very popular motel. Pool was a bit too cold, jacuzzi was fine. Overall this is an excellent value for the area and we would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I appreciate you taking time to express your thoughts on your recent stay with us here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I’m happy to know you enjoyed your stay and were happy with our rooms, Jacuzzi, parking and our amenities in the rooms.

Please let me know when you return to San Diego, as I would be more than happy to assist you with reservations. I can be reached at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

Thank you again for your review!

Maple Ridge, Canada
Reviewed 8 October 2013

our stay was excellent, except for the incident with ants all over the room. someone was sent to spray and we didn't have an issue with the ants after that, however, we felt uncomfortable thinking that the ants would come back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I am so sorry for the inconvenience you experience. If you have a moment I will love to know which room number you were in so we can take care of the situation.

I’m happy to heat that you were happy with the rest of the hotel and had an excellent stay.

Thank you again for your review. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

San Diego, California
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Got a great rate, needed to pick someone up from the airport late and found an available room here. Checkin was a breeze, front desk was friendly, and our room was great. Beds were very comfortable and the room was nicely appointed. We noticed no noise outside when it was time to sleep, and slept very well. It seemed like there were a lot of families staying here when we were there. The pool looked nice but didn't have time to use it. Breakfast was better than your average continental - cheesy eggs, sausage, and good bagels, yogurt, in addition to the standard fare. Will stay again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank yosemite_salmon
Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, 6 October 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience while staying with us here at the Best Western Mission Bay. It is wonderful to know you were happy with our rooms, location, friendly staff and rooms. We hope you get to enjoy our heated pool on your next visit!

Please let me know if I can be any assistance in the future. You can contact me directly at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

Tucson, United States
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Very clean,people very poIte Great food!! the rooms were very clean smelled great!! and the pool very relaxing!!! This will be my place to get away and just lay back!!! I recommend this hotel for locals or visitors from other states!:)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your comments of your recent stay with us here at the Best Western Mission Bay. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and were thrilled with our staff, breakfast and clean rooms.

When you return to San Diego, please don't hesitate to contact me at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz I can assist you with your reservation needs.

We look forward to your return

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Location is awesome close to every thing we palnned out Sea world the zoo old town all within 10 min drive.
Hot breakfast in the morning is good nothing special but the staff are outstanding really make sure you are getting what you like.
Over all hotel is nice but in need of a upgrade showing some wear and tear but overall a very nice time.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, 22 September 2013
Hello,

I appreciate you taking time to share your experience here at the Best Western Mission Bay. It is terrific that you had a great stay and were content with our rooms and locations. Thank you for your comments to our staff. I am happy to know we were able to deliver great customer service.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

Thank you again for sharing your review!

Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This is a wonderful hotel to stay at in San Diego. It is close to the harbor, and has wonderful views. The staff are nice and helpful. Free breakfast each morning, with more variety than any restaurant I have had breakfast at. I come here each time I visit San Diego CA! Love it!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Leidy P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mission Bay, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay here at the Best Western Mission Bay, I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and were happy with our rooms, location, breakfast and staff. We strive to deliver superior service, and I'm glad our team members were able to do that for you.

Please let me know if I can be at any further assistance in the future. You can contact me directly at 619-275-5700 ext 393 or Lprado@hotelpros.biz

Thank you again for sharing your review!