“Best Western Triangle”
Review of Pleasant Inn

Pleasant Inn
Ranked #195 of 286 Hotels in San Diego
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We frequently stay at Best Western hotels, and among them, this one rates as only average. It was functional in terms of beds and cleanliness and provided breakfast with good coffee, but there was nothing out of the ordinary in any of the amenities. The parking is very tight, and the hotel is right on a busy street. There isn't much of interest in the immediate locale.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue Z

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The room was not clean. The front desk was not helpful to another guest while I was standing there. The breakfast fruit was old and the muffins were stale, also, I stepped in syrup that was just left on the floor. The room was quite small. The parking lot was too small and the spaces were tiny. Even though it's close to our daughter's new house, I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2014

From the time I walked into the office I felt welcome. Jesus took excellent care of me and listened to my request and made sure I had everything I needed and explained all the amenities that were available.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed 2 nights in this hotel and I think it is good. The room is clean and have space enough for us and our luggage. Wi-fi was perfect and free of charge.

The room has many facilities as ironing board, hairdryer, coffee machine and a microwave.

Parking is also possible in the hotel and I think there is a place for every room.

Overall my experience here was very positive and I would come back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This hotel is consistently great for the value. The location suits our needs to be close to relatives living in the area. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The hotel is located outside of the city off of Interstate 805 and is easy to get to

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2014

The stay here was very nice, and is a good value for the dollar you pay. I will definitely stay here again, and I will recommend this property to friends and family who might be coming to the area. The rooms are nice and clean. you can tell that they do a good job at cleaning and making sure everything is in order for any type of person who wants to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I went to San Diego to stay 2 nights and found this hotel very attractive. Price was okay, breakfast was nothing special but it was good, front desk always able to help. Easy access, clean room. Vending machine has the cheapest water I found during my trip.

• Stayed: August 2013