All reviews the breakfast area complimentary breakfast is waffle maker clean hotel fitness center exercise room hotel circle outdoor pool great place to stay business traveler yogurt minute drive bed was very comfortable business trip convenient location easy access nice stay
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Very good Hampton Inn. Hotel is in an excellent central location for all the attractions in San Diego. Hotel has a home like friendly feel. All services are of a high quality. Have stayed here 3 times in 3 years and quality is consistently high. The facility isn't showing much age.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014

A fantastic hotel!! The staff, everyone there is so attentive to my needs and the breakfast cant be beat. I enjoy this hotel so much when I stay that I wish whenever I traveled it was there in that city with the same people! They have everything waiting for me when I arrive and know just exactly what my favorites are for breakfast! In addition they try and succeed every time in getting me my favorite room for my stay! TOP NOTCH!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This is one of the best Hampton Inn hotels I have stayed. Comfortable rooms, great breakfast, easy access location. I do miss a hot-tub however. Everyone in the hotel was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank promgmt
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Excellent hotel in every way. Will definitely be back. I have no areas of improvement. The breakfast was truly amazing. I really have no areas that I think need to be improved upon. Great quality at a very reasonable price. Cannot give a better recommendation.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank John K
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We chose this hotel for a weekend stay in San Diego. We wanted to visit Torey Pines State Reserve and Balboa Park to go to the Spreckles Organ Concert on Sunday afternoon. There is easy access to the highways from this hotel. Hampton Inns are one of our favorite hotels and we picked this hotel based on the reviews of folks who have written more than one hotel review.

We had a king bed room that included a refrigerator, but no microwave. However, there is a microwave in the lobby that you can use to heat up items that can be purchased from their small snack store.

The fellow at the front desk gave us a list of restaurants nearby, but none are really within easy walking distance except for the bar and grill next door at the Ramada Inn and it's basically a bar.

Our room was clean and comfortable, the breakfasts were good, standard Hampton Inn fare, and the hotel has a guest laundry that was very convenient. Their rates were very reasonable, especially compared to the hotel prices closer to downtown or Balboa Park. Wi-fi was good. The only problem we had with the room is -- there are no outlets on top of the desk to plug in a laptop or phone chargers. It was a 'bummer' to have to crawl around under the desk to plug in these items.

We would probably stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple